ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi

hi everyone just put a new exhaust on my clio :D fuckin loud got sum alloys on it but dnt really like them they r alright until i can afford good ones anyway gna b lowering it soon

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Petrol_Container.jpg

Mondeo TDCI 130
hi everyone just put a new exhaust on my clio :D f**kin loud got sum alloys on it but dnt really like them they r alright until i can afford good ones anyway gna b lowering it soon

Translated for ease :

Hi everyone, Just put a new exhaust on my clio!:D Its Loud, it has got some alloys on aswell but i don't really like them, they will do until i can afford some more, going to lower it soon aswell.

Hi!:)

Formally Clio 182
hi everyone just put a new exhaust on my clio :D f**kin loud got sum alloys on it but dnt really like them they r alright until i can afford good ones anyway gna b lowering it soon

Translated for ease :

Hi everyone, Just put a new exhaust on my clio!:D Its Loud, it has got some alloys on aswell but i don't really like them, they will do until i can afford some more, going to lower it soon aswell.

Lol at you being sarcastic correcting spelling, when you can't even do it properly! :lolup:

I'd give the guy a break. He's only just joined!!

Y people give abuse i dnt kno n btw im a GIRL not a Guy but thanx for the few welcomes gnu put some pics up soon dno really wat 2 talk bout as very new to the whole car seen thanx

Mondeo TDCI 130
Translated for ease :

Lol at you being sarcastic correcting spelling, when you can't even do it properly! :lolup:

I'd give the guy a break. He's only just joined!!

c**k, i may admit to making a fcuk up!!!!!

Seriously, was only jesting, welcome to the site! Sure you will find it very helpful!:D

Mustang, S13, AX GT
guys, stop abusing new users...

Lisa? welcome to CS. Try not to use text talk on here so much and people might be warmer lol ;)

Renaultsport Clio 182 ff
hi to Brighton, welcome..

as you are a girl, you will get 25,000 replies to each thread you post...lol

roll on tonight in Brighton for the w/end, and think weather is gonna be crap....:(

Clio 182ff
Welcome to CS, im fairly new too. So Enjoy...! You can get good tips from so of the user's if they cant help they probably know someone who can.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Welcome to CS!
Im regulary down in Brighton as my girlfriend lives down there.

I have a meet organised in Brighton in July. Well its more of a run in the surrounding roads but we will end up in Brighton.
Get your fiver paid and then you can view the meet section!

If not, PM me for details!

hi sounds good well im nt here for two weeks in july or maybe just one but probs b away from the 14th to the 21st sooooo get bk to me bout it plz xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Wow what a welcome for you to the club, you'll enjoy it here loads of information for you and you'll have a good laugh