ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hii

Status
Not open for further replies.
  CITROEN C2 VTS
Whye aye am female! joined up on here a while back just never got round to adding any kinda info! what would ya's like to know!!

sarah

rs 200
Whye aye am female! joined up on here a while back just never got round to adding any kinda info! what would ya's like to know!!

sarah

Welcome. Mace will be along shortly but while we are waiting. pic's?

edit: beaten to it.

Clio
Hi welcome along Sarah,

You'll find this place really friendly and helpful, sorry its taken so long to welcome you but I've been away doing some charity work. I've been in kenya helping a small village. They used to have to travel for 8 hours to get to the nearest fresh water. I single handedly took down all their houses and rebuilt them right by the fresh water. It was hard work and I only had a rusty screwdriver and a saw made from wolves teeth who I had killed with my bare hands for food earlier in the day. I like to do things like this as I am a nice guy. We should go for a drink your parents would love me.

Anything else you want to know just shout.

PH2 172
Hi welcome along Sarah,

You'll find this place really friendly and helpful, sorry its taken so long to welcome you but I've been away doing some charity work. I've been in kenya helping a small village. They used to have to travel for 8 hours to get to the nearest fresh water. I single handedly took down all their houses and rebuilt them right by the fresh water. It was hard work and I only had a rusty screwdriver and a saw made from wolves teeth who I had killed with my bare hands for food earlier in the day. I like to do things like this as I am a nice guy. We should go for a drink your parents would love me.

Anything else you want to know just shout.

Pics?

CITROEN C2 VTS
how to i upload pics onto here then??? think i av my clio on but not sure :S

thanks for all the welcomes too :D

sarah

CITROEN C2 VTS
hi mace! thats such a nice thing to do! when did you do that? yeah this sites quite cool, i am on the renaultsport.net too but i think i prefer this one :approve:
please advise how to upload pics, alternatively you can av a nosy on facey (if my settings are set to that)! :rasp:

rs 200
hi mace! thats such a nice thing to do! when did you do that? yeah this sites quite cool, i am on the renaultsport.net too but i think i prefer this one :approve:
please advise how to upload pics, alternatively you can av a nosy on facey (if my settings are set to that)! :rasp:

renaultsport.net is pretty boring TBH.

Clio

I did it only a few weeks ago. i spend most of my life helping others. I get a great tan and all the hard work gives me a full body workout that helps to define my muscles.

I once wrestled a bear.

CITROEN C2 VTS
I did it only a few weeks ago. i spend most of my life helping others. I get a great tan and all the hard work gives me a full body workout that helps to define my muscles.

I once wrestled a bear.

wrestled a bear huh!!!! :eek: lol

Clio
Mace may we have pic's of you wrestling a bear please?

Sure....
bearwrestle.jpg

Megane 225 F1
I once saved a child from a burning building. I should be receiving my hero award next week :approve:

Status
Not open for further replies.