ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hii

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio
I would like to compliment you on being a very attractive young lady. Any man would be lucky to have you on his arm.

I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you.

Megane 225 F1
I can tell my housemate to f**k off this weekend, want to come play?

Last edited:
  Megane 225 F1
More so that she doesn't go snitching to the mrs LOL.

*Disclaimer* I am not one for cheating.

CITROEN C2 VTS
you are all so rude!!! :eek:! please dont pollute my innocent mind! ha! remember guys this is cliosport.net not matchmaker.com! lol

Megane 225 F1
I beg to differ sometimes.

Innocent? I can turn innocent to dirty in under 1 hour. Come see me and I'll prove it.

CITROEN C2 VTS
Can you cook, clean and iron?;)

I don't know surprise us.

i can cook the odd meal or two, much prefer a take away with a few ciders tho! i can iron as long as its not an awkward shirt, top etc!! i clean my car so that it looks brand spanking new! i pole dance! i shop! i party! bla bla bla! haha

rs 200
i can cook the odd meal or two, much prefer a take away with a few ciders tho! i can iron as long as its not an awkward shirt, top etc!! i clean my car so that it looks brand spanking new! i pole dance! i shop! i party! bla bla bla! haha

All we really needed was this "i pole dance!"

I love Lamp
Replies: 69
Replies: 0
Replies: 3
Replies: 10
Replies: 4
Replies: 2
Replies: 7

Everyone gets the same warm cosy greetings on CS lol. Welcome anyways, it was just coincidence that I waited until that reply count to post this honest.

Clio
I've jsut fallen in love with you (almost) be careful though.... what cider do you like?

IMG_2739.jpg

Do you pole dance for a living? I went on a few dates with a dancer once. Did not like, she was just an ASW.

CITROEN C2 VTS
Replies: 69
Replies: 10
Replies: 4
Replies: 2
Replies: 7

Everyone gets the same warm cosy greetings on CS lol. Welcome anyways, it was just coincidence that I waited until that reply count to post this honest.

you guys are so lovely!!!! :rasp:

CITROEN C2 VTS
no i dont do it for a living, i just dance on a monday and wednesday night at a class in the middle of town! good fun and makes ya nice n strong... flexy! lol

CITROEN C2 VTS
I've jsut fallen in love with you (almost) be careful though.... what cider do you like?

IMG_2739.jpg

Do you pole dance for a living? I went on a few dates with a dancer once. Did not like, she was just an ASW.

i do love strongbow, mostly with blackcurrent! but il drink whatevers available!

Status
Not open for further replies.