ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hii

Status
Not open for further replies.
  CITROEN C2 VTS
Hey! Were in the north east are you from? Ur face looks familiar! may have seen you out and about either in the car or around Sunderland

houghton! what colours your 182??? i see a few round and about where i live and sunderland

Clio
will that work like?????! lol

Yes you'd realise I wasn't only a really nice all round good bloke but also have good taste. This will seal the deal. You may have a boyfriend now but you will realise he just isn't me.

We could go for a drink, a dance, maybe get a bite to eat. We'd probably end the night with a romantic embrace. It will be superb.

CITROEN C2 VTS
Yes you'd realise I wasn't only a really nice all round good bloke but also have good taste. This will seal the deal. You may have a boyfriend now but you will realise he just isn't me.

We could go for a drink, a dance, maybe get a bite to eat. We'd probably end the night with a romantic embrace. It will be superb.

haha i actually love ur confidence!!!! but i think i might actually think that 'u' aint my bf! lol! :rasp: plus its nice to have a spin in a beema every now and then!! lol

Clio
haha i actually love ur confidence!!!! but i think i might actually think that 'u' aint my bf! lol! :rasp: plus its nice to have a spin in a beema every now and then!! lol

Ahhh I see. Denial, don't worry its common. I know you women like to think you are 'independant' and doing your own thing but you'll come crawling (on all fours baby!) and I might just might give you a second chance.

What Beemer has he got?

CITROEN C2 VTS
Ahhh I see. Denial, don't worry its common. I know you women like to think you are 'independant' and doing your own thing but you'll come crawling (on all fours baby!) and I might just might give you a second chance.

What Beemer has he got?

nothing exciting, its his company car... 320 or summit, very comfy! he wants a V6 but he wont get insured!! muahahaha! :evil:

all 4s! hahahaha!

CITROEN C2 VTS
I live in seaham! Mines arctic blue with shite stripes white wing mirrors and white wheels. Quite noticeable lol

What about you what colours yours??

mine is inferno orange.. AKA GINGER!! haha!

IMG00075-20100912-09082painted.jpg

CITROEN C2 VTS
mace u could mean one of many things there!! lol!!
shes driven nicely! you wouldnt catch me trying to kill her!!

CITROEN C2 VTS
pmsl! if i do im sure i'll wake up sh1t scared! lmao! eee i am sorri! i dont even know what you look like! hahaha

Clio
Probably best it stays that way I wouldn't want to disappoint you. I mean, as you know, the only reason you haven't confessed your undying love for me is that you are hoping I'm 38 stone with long greasy hair and soiled pants. Unfortunately its not true.

I'll find a pic of me....

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I love this site lol I also love ur pics maybe u could become a cliosport.net mascot??

Also if u care to add to the leggins thread it will be much appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.