ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hiya

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiya
im zoe im new on ere so decieded to leave a lil post
hehe
well i go to college and do hairdressing im 17 and learning to drive ....
i am part of eac in norfolk and love to go to the local meets ....

like meeting new people and chatting so if ya wanna chat on ere or msn just add me its zoelovesya06@hotmail.co.uk

i am currently in a bit of a muddle on what car to get either a renualt or a vauxhall but im sure ill think

:)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
best thing to do is get down to your bra and panties and stand infront of a mirror.. job done then mms me/Christopher and we will post them up

Family Bus
and here we go....again.

(Unless she posts a boob pic she wont beat blondie (the other blondie that is- ffs thats well annoying lol)

Hi and Welcome

Vauxhall? Are you insane. Reno please. Thanks.

Enjoy!

*sits backs and waits*

6167838252a7247462646l.jpg

soooo how long u been down with heff?

Clio
Hi Zoe, please excuse some of these perverts on this site, I'm one of the more mature people on here and willing to give you advice on the best the ride you can have. I've given a few rides to a few forum members on here in different cars and all have been impressed with my handling, if I can help you out drop me a PM. I'm sure we can get you in a position that suits you!!

Mace;)

Hi Zoe, please excuse some of these perverts on this site, I'm one of the more mature people on here and willing to give you advice on the best the ride you can have. I've given a few rides to a few forum members on here in different cars and all have been impressed with my handling, if I can help you out drop me a PM. I'm sure we can get you in a position that suits you!!

Mace;)

Spin Doctor:rasp:

Status
Not open for further replies.