ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How my car looks all keyed up!!!!

Some prat has decided to key EVERY panel of my car!

I will share his name and number at a later date!!

CIMG2207.jpg

CIMG2229.jpg

CIMG2238.jpg

CIMG2212.jpg

Might upload more pictures if you all want.

I have counted 9 panels need a full resray! Including bonnet, boot, 3 side panels (both sides) and roof!

Pissed off?

I feking am! - Can't really show anger through words that well.

I need some ideas of what to do!

Contacted the police already!
How do I get proof about this!?

I don't deserve it, hes just jealous! - He also kicked in my brothers drivers door.

Audi TT
What did you do to piss him off though?

Nothing deserves that. I'm probably the most chilled out person when it comes to things but if someone did that to my car I know I would lose the plot. Seriously that is just so wrong. Felt physically sick when I saw them at the thought of that being mine.

Bad times.

Get the police on his ass and you might get damages at court. It's well over £500 so he wont just get an £80 ticket for criminal damage and if you insist you're not happy with him receiving a caution then they should take that into account as well. Make sure you tell them that you feel victimised, want to complete a victim personal statement about how it has made you feel like you have to look over your shoulder and that you are scared to leave the house which is having effects on your social life and even work. Also make sure a compensation form is completed at the time of making a statement. Obviously will help if you have some actual evidence as to who did this.

G

I need proof for the police to take it further.

Might fill out a victim statment.

He did call me yesterday. - Just like he was my friend!

Audi TT
Contacted the police already!
How do I get proof about this!?

I don't deserve it, hes just jealous! - He also kicked in my brothers drivers door.

if he's kicked your brothers door possibly may be able to recover a footprint as evidence so don't touch it if there is a mark there. As for yours again don't wash it there may be fingerprints on the paint and glass. Store it inside if you can. If there's no chance of forensics then you either need a witness who saw it happen and can positively identify the muppet or if he's opened his big mouth then someone who he has told who would be willing to act as your witness. Can't just be hearsay though, i.e. so and so told me that he said he did it. Anything else like a text message from him or an email could be used. If the coppers looking into it are keen then they should be thinking along these lines anyways.

G

Audi TT
Even if the guy had a threesome with this muppets mum and his girlfriend whilst his sister filmed it who cares. You don't mess with someones car!

G

But what did you do to him??

I wish I did somthing substantial!!!

I was planning to have a party at my house for new years. At the last minute I had to move it to my friends house.

- Not that many people turned up in the end (Distance/trouble getting there Etc)

- He turns up with 10 guys, they all come in and then go straight out again as there was only 20 or so people around. They all blame it on him.
- Hes embarassed
- blames it on me!
- Haven't talked since.

- he had a shite new years and so did all his mates!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
How do you know its the guy in question?? If you are 101% sure it was him, have you not got any nice neighbours who would be willing to say they saw someone of his description lurking around your car at that time??

320d
I'd retaliate in a way you deem fair tbh.

Can you get a repray through insurance? directline have this as standard if your with them with no loss of ncb etc

M2 Competition
From what you've said, how do you know it was him??

Sounds like you just think it was him because he's pissed off with you.

Gstar - as cool as all that sounds, very unlikely to get fingerprints from a dirty car, or a useable footprint from someone kicking a car door.

Are you going to claim on insurance Black clio 1.4?

Works...kind of...
Because some pin striping is worth an assault charge. :rolleyes:

Feel for you mate, this sh1t happens far too often.

Clio
OMFG, I would go f*king mental! sorry to see that happen to your car! hope your fully comp.

Last edited:
Yeah i'm fully comp, but the amount it would cost over the next years without claims bonus. Also the excess.

May aswell get the job done.

Megane 225 F1
well hes already done tht to your car...you might aswell sleep with his gf, mum, sister!!!!

what a tosser, what kind of low life damages someones car becasue they are angry...a pathetic one who is probs to scared to take it up face to face with you. sorry to hear it mate

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Gutted for you mate :dead:

My brother's Subaru got done just before Christmas. Some right w*****s out there!

Audi TT
Gstar - as cool as all that sounds, very unlikely to get fingerprints from a dirty car, or a useable footprint from someone kicking a car door.

Long shot I know but had a useable footprint from the drivers door of a Merc before mate. :eek:

G

clio 182
grow a pair of bollox and grip him... give him a few good slaps. Or if you dont have it in you im sure theres the odd ball near you who'l do it for £20...

Slooooow Ass 1.2
Feel sorry for you m8, my car got paint stripper all down the side of it a week before xmas.

Police were crap with mine so I ended up heading down vigilante justice route, rewarding when i found out who it was, little chavs need der bolloxs chopping off

Are you sure it was 100% him?

Could have been one of his 9 mates that had a shite new year aswell

Bang out that, even if they did have a shite new year, they shouldnt go anywhere near your car because of it