ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hull Meet

MINI Cooper S
The weather was alright actually, just was very cloudy so the light was s**t... when i got home it pissed it down though!

Shed.
who was in the 182 ? with the go faster stripes.

Shame i had to go to work. looks like you had a bit of fun.

mini cooper (RIP 172)
^^ yer it is:D

he gave me a spin in it:rasp:

it was hard trying to keep up with him:hail:

MINI Cooper S

Shame i had to go to work. looks like you had a bit of fun.

It was AliasOmega, we saw him driving so we followed him until he stopped! (he stopped when the t**t in the TT nearly ran Guy off the road!)

Shhh

That was moi, i was coming back from a day out in scarborough with the family.

Was ment to go to flamingo land but we decided to cut costs and just go to the sea side, the 3 year old was happy so no worries as she just wanted to draw in the sand.

The gf is over from grimsby, near the nunny, im from down near horncastle.

Shed.
aaa cool. love the 182's.

Dan i think i o u some piccys do i not. also those i took today, but they were a bit bleh.

MINI Cooper S
nice pics

who the volvo?

the security guard who had a problem with us taking some photos, yet a load of asbo kids on their little off roader motorbikes were fine..

jealousy am guessing.

jobsworth.

Yea, then he got mardy and said he was going to take my camera off me for taking photo's of him, so i thought i would do the right thing, and make him famous on clio sport:cool: branded as a WANKER.

BMW 118d
Most of the security at the KC are t***s (I used to work there). Got bollocked so many times for parking within the complex on a matchday. They expected me to leave my car in the middle of Walton St carpark! One member of staff left hers there once, only to finish her shift and return to a burnt out shell!!

mini cooper (RIP 172)
we was doin any harm:rasp: could of just asked us 2 move! and we would of! but no he thought abuse would be needed:rolleyes:

and he was not that happy when guy left 2 big fat black lines when he set off:clap:

MINI Cooper S
we was doin any harm:rasp: could of just asked us 2 move! and we would of! but no he thought abuse would be needed:rolleyes:

and he was not that happy when guy left 2 big fat black lines when he set off:clap:

If he ever visits this forum he wont be happy either :D

WANKER:

SG1L1103.JPG