ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i4detailing Bright Wheels

Not a 320d
Any good?

I need to replace my revolution, its £16 for Bright wheels and £26 for Revolution.

Im worried it doesnt have the bite that revolution has which is truly an excellent product.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I imagine it would be pretty good mate. Grime buster wise. Repeated use would imo dull the finish eventually.

Autosmart smartwheels? iirc it's non acidic.

Not a 320d
Well ive been using espuma revolution for a year and its not damaged the finish on any of the cars I use it on. This just seemed to be a cheaper alternative, but Ive had mixed reviews on it over at DW, mainly bad ones about it being nothing more than an APC and not having the ability to clean heavily fucked wheels.

It needs to be as good or almost as good as espuma and cheaper lol. Smart wheels isnt far off the price of espuma even on ebay and doesnt seem to have the dilution ratio of espuma. I use espuma heavily diluted - 20:1 and it still works as well as I expect it to. Awsome product.

Problem is I have a mate who goes besserk when using it. uses almost half a spray bottle when doing his wheels ffs.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's not a path on g101 wheel cleaning wise.

Yeah they do, I'm getting 4 sets of wheels out of one dilution bottle (a pure guesstimate ratio of maybe 1:4, I like it strong as my 1144s shed dust like a dying christmas tree sheds it's needles) of Bilberry using them.