ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4 32g for a torch? Good trader right? but..

What do I need to know about the iphone to make sure it will work etc.. and what questions should I ask the guy?

Thanks
Jay

I'm typing on my torch now so its hard to re read it. I'm swapping my torch for a iphone 4 32g, but what do I need to know about the iphone for it to work as I'm on contract

Make sure it works on the network you want it on and you'll need to get a micro-sim (or cut yours in half) from your network provider.

You can ask him when he bought it and that'll tell you if any of the years warranty is remaining.

Make sure it works on the network you want it on and you'll need to get a micro-sim (or cut yours in half) from your network provider.

You can ask him when he bought it and that'll tell you if any of the years warranty is remaining.

So if i ring my contract up they will send me a micro-sim?

Honda Civic EP2
Kinda s**t if you cut your sim card and then you realize it doesn't work and you have to order another one.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Send off for a free iphone 4 payg sim on three.

I got one the other week to unlock my iphone before i sold it, came in about 2 days.

Send off for a free iphone 4 payg sim on three.

I got one the other week to unlock my iphone before i sold it, came in about 2 days.

So that will enable the iphone to take any sim? and will it be free even though I'm not on three?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
So that will enable the iphone to take any sim? and will it be free even though I'm not on three?

No, I'm just saying thats the reason I ordered one.

It will enable you to see if its unlocked, presuming its not already on three.

No, I'm just saying thats the reason I ordered one.

It will enable you to see if its unlocked, presuming its not already on three.

Oooo right, I see what you mean now. Yeah I will do that, can I do that with an o2 sim as well or not?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Dont know if they offer free micro sims.

Vodafone and T mobile do though, aslong as you test 2 different networks sims then it should be good for all networks.

Revels Mum & Sister
Before meeting. How much are Torch's selling for? How much are iPhone 4 32GB selling for? If the difference is huge then walk away. As why would he not sell it, buy a Torch and then pocket the cash.

Answer possibly it is stolen or he found it, or he will report it stolen or something along those lines when you have done the trade.