ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 5 issue

350z GT
Hi all

After some advice.

The lock button on top of my iPhone 5 has stopped working pretty much, really have to press it in and wiggle it to get it to work.

The phone was new in November last year time so less than a year old.

Is this covered by warranty and who should I talk to about getting it fixed/replacement.

Contract is with O2 if that helps.

​Thanks

Take it direct to apple, if it's still within it's year warranty all repairs are free iirc. My phone was 7 months old and couldn't charge/connect to iTunes. 30 minute wait at apple for them to also confirm what I said and voila - a new handset foc.

Afaik they can replace the lock button now instead of issuing new handsets like before, but don't quote me on that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
As said above, book yourself in at an Apple store with a genius. They're usually really good and because its in its years warranty they should resolve the issue without a fuss.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I had this issue back in April. I just booked a Genius appoitment and they swapped my phone over for me.