ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ISTS 2010

Megane 225
Just wondering if anyone is at ISTS this year??? Its at Silverstone not Donny this year.
If anyones going have to have a little meet up down there :)

Megane 225
Sweet, Yeah ill have to come over and show my face... Never been Silverstone before, ISTS has always been at Donington Park when ive been going so its a new experience..

Have to see if we can get a few more people of here going up, will be good to see a nice range of us up there haha :D

defo going now, shud be fun if last years anything to go off...

im going with the FCS guys and tracking with new mods on :)

DCi 100
Cheers Naith, what a c**t of a website though. They don't have the date it is anywhere on there.

Edit: Found it after trying everyone page.

LY R26
www.kustomclios.com are having a stand there arranged through myself, however it has been sent away already. i suppose if anyone wanted a additional space on the stand they could contact abbie at live promotions and see if they could get on the stand.

darren

really surprised more arent going to this as of yet, was a great show last year, gutted its not at donington but hey ho.

little chavvy (what show isnt) but some serious metal there, if not a little lairy ;)

ISTS2009119.jpg

Megane 225
Them 2 Evo's wer roofless haha, im gutted its not a Donny too. But what can you do??? Im going up on the Friday with a couple of mates, we always go up on the friday and just have a look round and get pissed haha then ready for the show Saturday.... Ill come and have a browse round the FCS part Naith

i mullered those two evos ;)

i'm going fri night, finishing off the car there at the campsite, then travelling in on sat... come say hello.

depending how much kip i want i might just go down early on the sat morning :)

Megane 225
LOL, nahhh... You gota love going down on the Friday, meeting a few people. Yeah i will come down and say hello, just dont think im some wierdo coming to say hello when you see me haha, it will only be me :D hahaha

haha, well if ur camping at whittlebury we can convoy on the friday? up to u?

getting old me, prefer my bed innit ;) we'll see though dude, i'll be boosting the tarmac off the track too on a few sessions

Megane 225
Ive never been Siverstone before..... So i dont know where we are campin haha. Id have to let you know.
Do you know what times your on the track or do you find out on the day??

i'll find out when my tickets come from mark@FCS. hoping to run sat and then sunday with a few adjustments.

the show camping is at whittlebury, might be mad but me n r riad will have our sheesha pipe, bottle of ameretto each, 2 deckchairs and not much more, bar a throwaway bbq... ;)

Megane 225
Haha, our base is goin to be pretty sick to be honest.... got a big gazebo, and we all have our own 2 man tents each to set up round the gazebo :cool:.... We'll have the BBQ going and the ale and what not....you'll av come over to our camp, thats where the party is going to be at :rasp: haha

haha, fair one... u aint been to an event with TeamAriane though, u wanna see us when we are there in force... police usually get involved.

i'll defo find out where you are though and bob over for a chinwag and some scran :D

LY R26
Naith i spoke to you at Ists last year, was me that borrowed Marks towing eye for the LY R27.

you tracking it this time around? im guessing you are

LY R26
yeah thats the one :eek:

yeah definately, need to phone up and book it though.

is it still onn 15 minute slots?

Megane 225
Yeah deffo, ill have to come and see you guys on the track... you'll have to let me know on here or something what times your on... Or ill just come hunt you down haha

Megane 225
I know yeah, would like to know who would be going down too like??? Im going down with a few of my mates (There not on here) but would be nice to see a few more clio's going :)

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Shud be down wit the fuel stand! shud be nice to meet you all as iv never met any1 on here! :eek:

LY R26
there is 10 cars convoying down from Scotland and meeting 3 at the bp services outside silverstone next friday

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Cant wait...

uber excited, we are travveling down friday lunch, team JAPSPEED ftw, feel free to make your way over to the pits n say hi... come n look at Baggsys new car... awesome!"!!

fingers crossed for a bit o sunshine!