ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

July Photography Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
  RS Clio 182
P1010984.jpg

172 Flamer
Where abouts in South Wales were you thinking Dan? Your work is really inspirational. Would be great to come along to a shoot with you to get some tips.

proton compact 1.3 GLi
Where abouts in South Wales were you thinking Dan? Your work is really inspirational. Would be great to come along to a shoot with you to get some tips.

i'd book that day off work, probly learn more in that day than ive managed to teach myself so far!

i'd book that day off work, probly learn more in that day than ive managed to teach myself so far!

I already went, that shot I posted above was 'that' shot. That was South of Newport, off J28 M4, then on the coast.

I've been to a few places in South Wales, Dunraven Bay, Nash Point. I'm always on the lookout for more places, I'm eyeing up a trip to Talgarth for some waterfall shots (but not for this comp lol!)

Fiesta ST-3
I already went, that shot I posted above was 'that' shot. That was South of Newport, off J28 M4, then on the coast.

I've been to a few places in South Wales, Dunraven Bay, Nash Point. I'm always on the lookout for more places, I'm eyeing up a trip to Talgarth for some waterfall shots (but not for this comp lol!)

You need to come WEST gay!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lovely shot, mate. Personally, I think it would fit the theme better without the selective colour, but let that take nothing away from the pic!

I wish I lived near the coast. :(

Fiesta ST-3
Yea maybe so. I'm just sick of taking pictures of the coast all the time lol. So I wanted to mix it up a little.

Fiesta ST-3
Don't get me wrong I do love taking pictures of the coast. What I meant is I don't want all my pictures to be too samey if that makes sense.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
A quick reminder

Most of you have been good this month, but to the few that haven't yet done it you need to mark your entry with the words entry or it won't get entered.

Just repost your photo before the end with the word entry above it if you haven't yet done so :)

Status
Not open for further replies.