ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just ordered another 182

black golf v6 4 motion

black/gold or arctic blue or racing blue (unsure yet confirm on monday)

cup suspension + spoiler pack

recaro seat option

free superguard

please give me opinions on colours

black golf v6 4 motion

yes newms thats what i thought and ive had a black gold so klnow what it looks like and how HARD it is to keep clean though:D

black golf v6 4 motion

i had to get rid when i moved into this house i live in now, but circumstances have changed and i can get another one but cant afford to keep the megane

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Its about £200 extra. They try to sell it off to you as protection to keep your new car in showroom condition, and only a couple of quid per month on your monthly car repayment.

I wouldnt bother personally.

Da

Less

racing blue IMO mate! So, just to clarify cos Im alittle cofused... you had a black/gold 182, your circumstances changed so you bought a Meggy sport and a new house, now however things have changed again so youre reverting back to the 182?? Phew! :confused: lol

black golf v6 4 motion

no no had 182 bought house coulnt afford 182, bought a cheap civic coupe got smashed up by load of chavs bought a bmw hated it so bought a silver 172 thought it would be good to get a megane 225 , now the missus says i have to get a "cheaper car to run and buy etc etc so talked her into getting another 182 lol.

regarding the superguard i do believe it is a con but i am getting it F.O.C so not bothered.

Gary G got any front on pics as yours doesnt have stripes and those are hard to get hold of (pics without stripes i mean)

i am getting it from benfield reno benfield road, and yes i have lost some money on my purchase but i will be back to square one with my new purchase, i did have the money to burn at the time and lessons have been learned:cry:

Supergard is a bit of a con but foc is fair enough, however check your paint very carefully as they are more than likely to instill buffer marks when they apply it:eek:

ClioSport 182

Black. No stripes. Nuff said.

Gary G: Liked the picture! Are those the recaro seat option, and were there more options than red? This option didnt exist when I bought my 182 back in April.

KnightAzul

Punto/Clio GTT

whatever colour car youve got, tahts what your gonna say, myself i think the 182 looks best in inferno. sure blacks awesome but its too common.

INFERNO!

BMW 5 Series

Gary G

If you dont mind what are those seats and do they recline/slide forward, they look very impressive.

Thanks MM

They give me the super guard for free but the salesmen get about £30 everytime they sell it.He told me the exact price he got but i cant remember

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

mmcg, they are Cobra Monacos mate...they are on runners and slide back and forth but do not recline. TBH i thought non recliners may be uncomfortable as there is no adjustment but they are perfect imho.

r-jay...your car looks smart mate, blacks a personal fave of mine (last two cars were black) fancied a change this time round but still kinda feel a pull towards the darkside lol.

Inferno is also v nice....prefer it in the sun to normal conditions tho.

Lots of Alfas

Blue with stripes, although I had a quick look around a green 182 today (at Ceder Motors in leicestershire) and I must admit that colours looks brilliant, nothing like photos I have seen online.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

I personally think the 172 Cup blue colour was the best of the bunch. Both black gold and racing blue are starting to look common imo. The black gold one would look good with dark grey racing stripes. Make em an option Reno :cool:

Silver doesnt stand out enough. The inferno and yellow colours look great....

Never seen the petrol green colour - I wonder if that would be a problem when you come to sell it?

D.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Its well know that Racing Blue 182s are not only the fastest but also most beautiful!!! haha

Mini Cooper S sport

If you dont fancy inferno, then go for racing blue, it stands out a MILE! I love black gold (my cars colour :D) but its a bugger to keep clean...