ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just saying hello!

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
Hey!

Been a clio owner for a while now, infact had a few of them, but finally got round to trying this out. Just saying hi as no doubt I will be asking you all for some help before long! :eek:

Be gentle I am only little! :D

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
Ha ha it's very white!! Although I hear down south is joining us with some "northern weather" just now too?! lol

LY R26 #288
Pretty much. We've had our two days of snow. Its slowly melting now although the roads are still deadly and guess what, not a gritter in site. :dead:

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
Thats typical eh! We've had more than 2 days of it unfortunately!! It's was fun to spin about it to begin with but now it's just getting annoying! Is there a limit to how many posts you get on here when you are not a "paid up" member? :eek:

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
Aw yeah I will do, thanks, as soon as I learn how to work this thing a bit better! :S lol

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
Jensen, ha ha I wish I had a few cars like him! But Jennifer is it! Near Inverness I am (I can hear the boo's now! lol)

172 Ben... you have a Type R... :approve: used to have one of those and loved it

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
Ha ha is it mad?? I used to have a 172, type R, 182..... now I have a 1.4 :(:boring: .... until I get my next one! ;)

Clio
Hi Jennifer.

You wouldn't believe this but I've been away recently, working in the artic clearing snow. It was hard work, digging out roads to help the locals, working 15 hours a day in -20 degrees. I did it all to help the old people. Making sure they could live their lifes as normal as possible. I even worked in the soup kitchen serving homeless people. One day they couldn't get through as there was a giant polar bear in the way. I wrestled it to the floor so they could get past. I do things like this often because I'm nice like that. I could come and dig you out if you are stuck. Oh by the way. Your parents would love me. Lets go for a beer.

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
Hi Jennifer.

You wouldn't believe this but I've been away recently, working in the artic clearing snow. It was hard work, digging out roads to help the locals, working 15 hours a day in -20 degrees. I did it all to help the old people. Making sure they could live their lifes as normal as possible. I even worked in the soup kitchen serving homeless people. One day they couldn't get through as there was a giant polar bear in the way. I wrestled it to the floor so they could get past. I do things like this often because I'm nice like that. I could come and dig you out if you are stuck. Oh by the way. Your parents would love me. Lets go for a beer.

Aww how kind!!.... there's nothing like a cracking story! But I do like beer! Hahaha!

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
Well Inverness is better than living up Ullapool way. Although the roads up around you are cracking to drive.

You stay in Ullapool? Not that bad is it? It says East Neuk in your location... or is that just Crail at the weekends?!

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
Thanks for the welcome everyone, should have asked are girls allowed on here??! lol and yes I am a bit of a car addict, strange I know! :D

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
Jeepers, you "never have sex on the first night".... dont you guys know that by now?!? and as for breakfast, nah why bother!! lol

Clio
lol I think you'll fit right in here. Pay your membership! We can have sex in the afternoon if you don't want to have sex on the night!

Welcome anyway. CS is awesome.

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
lol I think you'll fit right in here. Pay your membership! We can have sex in the afternoon if you don't want to have sex on the night!

Welcome anyway. CS is awesome.

Ha ha I dont blush easily so that probably helps! lol!

Cool, yeh I will pay my membership - just learning how to work this a bit first! and thanks, certainly very friendly people so far anyway! :D

Clio
Its easy how it all works..

I'm the best everyone else is a close second. If you need any more help or anymore useful help ask someone else. Its that easy lol.

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
Cheers, soon get used to it I am sure. I do have a few car related questions but will get them sorted out tomorrow when I am a little less tired and when I can find someone useful!! lol

To become a full member you have to pay a tenner and get a pic up of yourself............this rule came into effect today I believe!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Anyway Jen. Can i call you Jen?

Basically there are a lot of "sharks" on cliosport.net, but for genuine free membership PM me a picture and ill see what i can do. With every free membership comes a free night of sex iirc.