ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just saying hello!

Clio
Fairs fair though, where are everyone else's pics?! Hmmm

Here is me, wrestling a bear.

bearwrestle.jpg

Clio
Ha ha thats a rubbish drawing!! Whats with the unisex person?!

Thats not a drawing. Its a photo. I'm not unisex either, its just the angle its taken on. Notice the bear is dead. I did that by strangling him with my massive forearms.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Never fails to make me laugh when a new chick signs up.

I'd apologise for all the childish comments in here, but lets face it, you're female and probably* like the attention.

*reads definitely

Welcome to the club ;)

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
he's got pecks of steel and also a weapon of mass seduction ;)

never got a response from the bra size question, as knowing you height wasnt interesting

Hahaha!! In proportion with the rest of my body!... you were wrong btw, rubbish guess!! lol

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
Never fails to make me laugh when a new chick signs up.

I'd apologise for all the childish comments in here, but lets face it, you're female and probably* like the attention.

*reads definitely

Welcome to the club ;)

Hey! Thanks, its def been a funny few days reading all these posts!! lol

Stripped yozza'd cup
Mace, that picture was incredible. Did you just make that?
Jen, hi :)

In proportion... So you're a 32b then.

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
Mace, that picture was incredible. Did you just make that?
Jen, hi :)

In proportion... So you're a 32b then.

Hey! Incredibile.. hahah feed his ego eh! ;)

No is the answer to that question.... that said, the answers gonna be no to any that you suggest! lol

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Hi there, Welcome to CS.

I do apologise for all the childish behaviour some of my peers have shown you, I'm not like that at all. I once bought a penknife in Tescos without getting ID'd, that's how mature and grown up I look.

I do hope our relationship blossoms, but first I need to see a picture of you xx

Flamer
welcome to CS. I see you've been met by our welcome comity!

Being a paid member has its perks, access to all the forum, which can come in handy.

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
Hi there, Welcome to CS.

I do apologise for all the childish behaviour some of my peers have shown you, I'm not like that at all. I once bought a penknife in Tescos without getting ID'd, that's how mature and grown up I look.

I do hope our relationship blossoms, but first I need to see a picture of you xx

Hello mr observant, can you buy alcohol without ID too?! lol

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
welcome to CS. I see you've been met by our welcome comity!

Being a paid member has its perks, access to all the forum, which can come in handy.

Oh welcoming committee indeed! lol, all good banter.
Yeah, needed a bit of car advise so been able to get a few things sorted thanks to the forum ;-)

clio mk3 facelift
Hi Jennifer.

You wouldn't believe this but I've been away recently, working in the artic clearing snow. It was hard work, digging out roads to help the locals, working 15 hours a day in -20 degrees. I did it all to help the old people. Making sure they could live their lifes as normal as possible. I even worked in the soup kitchen serving homeless people. One day they couldn't get through as there was a giant polar bear in the way. I wrestled it to the floor so they could get past. I do things like this often because I'm nice like that. I could come and dig you out if you are stuck. Oh by the way. Your parents would love me. Lets go for a beer.

haha think i got this one aswell lol

Welcome :)

Last edited: