ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just saying hello!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
6 page thread for a new female member, say it isn't so, you sharks.

Welcome.

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
Lyndsay... prepare to be eaten alive!! lol

Greeny172 Hi :)

Will - ask 172Ben what I look like... and NO i havent sent him pics before you say, hes a fb perv! lol

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
Don't believe a word of it. Willdot is jealous as fit bitches want sex in my Bora. Rhys is jealous of my youthful looks. I can send pics to prove.

haha classy!!... We dont want to see pics of that thanks! Oh do you mean your youthful looks?! oops

Does anyone believe anything on here?! lol

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
haha classy!!... We dont want to see pics of that thanks! Oh do you mean your youthful looks?! oops

Does anyone believe anything on here?! lol

HAHAHAHAAH! You're funny, i think we should go on a date x

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
Stan - what do pics of girls t*ts prove other than what you already know... do all guys like sluts?! :S

Jason - you get the prize for being the fastest worker on here!

ps why doesnt the multi quote thing work for me?!

Track 172cup
i don't have the banter or charm as some on here (mace in particular) so i'll keep it short and sweet, welcome along and it's always good to get another Scot on here !

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
i don't have the banter or charm as some on here (mace in particular) so i'll keep it short and sweet, welcome along and it's always good to get another Scot on here !

Hey! :D Yeh, nice to get another welcome from someone slightly closer to home! And you have an evo aswel, 2 thumbs up!

Mace aint short of banter or charm anyway, not sure about his artwork however, lol

Track 172cup
lol yeh there a fair few of us on here dotted around Scotland (was about 15 or so at the recent RR day and think they've had a few more at previous meets), cheers, it comes in hand in this weather anyway !

don't know like i was quite impressed wi his wee masterpiece lol !

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
lol yeh there a fair few of us on here dotted around Scotland (was about 15 or so at the recent RR day and think they've had a few more at previous meets), cheers, it comes in hand in this weather anyway !

don't know like i was quite impressed wi his wee masterpiece lol !

Aw thats good to know, keeping up the Northern numbers! A few have said hi. :) Yeah bet it does, I used to drive one... they are ace. (hope my clio didnt hear that!)

Impressed... ssshh dont tell him that! It did make me laugh tho!

Track 172cup
ah right kl, you used to have one or know someone that did i take it then ?

stab in the dark here, i would say since you said 'hope my clio didnt hear that' (and because your a girl) i would say you've named your car...........

Aww poor Ben! :dapprove: Na you couldnt, and become a regular viewer! ;) haha! (dont you be posting anything you shouldnt now!)

that means there are things that exist that you don't want him to post up then lol ? ;)

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
Ha ha nah it doesnt have a name! lol

Ehm, my ex has one (I chose it, E7 FQ300, sweet, shame about the driver!! lol) but I know a few who do, u use mlr? Big fan... wish I was rich!

No no no, he doesnt have anything to post and he's not posting anything!! Was just a wee joke, he'll know what I mean.

Track 172cup
Ha ha nah it doesnt have a name! lol

Ehm, my ex has one (I chose it, E7 FQ300, sweet, shame about the driver!! lol) but I know a few who do, u use mlr? Big fan... wish I was rich!

No no no, he doesnt have anything to post and he's not posting anything!! Was just a wee joke, he'll know what I mean.

damn i thought that was a dead cert aswell ha...

ah right nice one, pity it was a 7 tho, thought you would have had better taste than that :rasp:

haha yeh yeh.....

Edit: and yeh i'm on MLR, same username as here

Last edited:
  Clio
Hey! I've been in Scotland today, helping rescue stranded drivers?

I'm not sure if you get your local paper but there was a photo of me on page 6?

Here it is in case you missed it.
rescue.jpg

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
damn i thought that was a dead cert aswell ha...

ah right nice one, pity it was a 7 tho, thought you would have had better taste than that :rasp:

haha yeh yeh.....

Edit: and yeh i'm on MLR, same username as here

Ha ha cheeky, sorry I like 7s, actually anything 5+ is :cool: imo

Clio's cool too - I miss having a fast one! :( None of my cars have had a name tho ha!!

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
Ha ha ha mace we have that much snow the papers didnt make it this far! ... sorry!! Nice lorry! lol

Clio
Nicer pecs!

If I was your paperboy they would have got delievered. I used to do the Antartic paper round. Never missed a delivery.

Track 172cup
Ha ha cheeky, sorry I like 7s, actually anything 5+ is :cool: imo

Clio's cool too - I miss having a fast one! :( None of my cars have had a name tho ha!!

i'll let you off this time then.....

haha well your one of the very few i know that don't then