ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just to say hi

Fabia VRS
Hi
Been looking on the site for a while now so i thought id better say hi! I used to own a 106 quiksilver untill last week when after 2 and a half year i decided it was time to let go. That was when i layed eyes on my new car! lol. Picked it up last week a 182 cup in racing blue!:D what an amazin colour. The sad thing is i can't drive it till im 21! 3 weeks and counting. :( but i no the wait will be worth it! got some pics but they were on my phone so not amazing...
blanked.jpg

IMG147.jpg

IMG148.jpg

182-racing-blue

looking good mate. Just be careful when you take it out for the first time. ESP doesnt mean you won't stack it LOL.

And....

.....whatever you do, dont put a carbon bonnet on it cos you will get no end of s**t for your efforts.

Welcome to CS.

Darren

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Welcome to CS mate . I bet it's killin' you not bein' able to drive it for 3 weeks .

Fabia VRS
Lol, you meen the one on the drive. Dont think dad would be to happy. lol. Nothing wrong with carbon bonnets! was going to put one on the quiky but got the clio instead. my clio how ever will stay standard....i say that im sure something will change eventualy. lol. Yeah it is killing me!! 2 weeks 6 days now going really slowly. only got the memories of the test drive!!!:)