ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tek Solid Top Mounts

Clio 172 Cup
Hi all,

Had new K-Tek solid top mounts fitted this weekend, what an amazing difference, which I'd got them sooner.
I highly recommend this upgrade, it really improves steering feel and corning is a bit sharper, there's a real element of precision.
Perhaps not the cheapest upgrade, but if you're planning to keep your Clio for a long time, it's definitely a worthwhile investment.
Next on the upgrade list will be a rear anti-roll bar. :race:

Regards,
Steve

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
Couldn't agree more. Makes the car feel so much more together IMO. Not the cheapest mod as you've said but a good option.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
how would the pure motorsport kit compare, only £120 and look essentially the same

Better if comined with the brace. going from reviews on here. i would rather have the pure motorsport top mounts with strut brace personally than paying the price of ktecs stuff

Clio 182
Better if comined with the brace. going from reviews on here. i would rather have the pure motorsport top mounts with strut brace personally than paying the price of ktecs stuff

top mounts are next on my list and it's looking like the pure motorsport kit makes the most sense