ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K800i released O2

Citroen DS3 DSport
Very nice :) I may have been tempted to get this if it had been out last week when I got my N80.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Do they actually have it in stock or not? They often update the webpage a week or so before they expect the stock to arrive.

Golf GTD
yeah they just told me the same justin.

although i can order one from their website, they are a bunch of monkeys

Monaco 172 2/468
I reckon i'm gonna get this K800i, looks good.

What do you think is the best line for me to take, as regards getting the best deal

I am currently on £30 a month, 200xnet 500 texts, and never go over my bill

Should I just ring them, or ring retentions etc and say I want to leave ? I doubt i'll get the phone free, but maybe they could reduce my contract ?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
dutty_112 said:
looks sh*t Lmao camera quality mayb gd..but the phone looks sh*t nokia 88"worst phone ever made"00 does it for me

Looks great in the flesh. LMAO @ 8800. By the time you finished writing that post it needs a charge.

Cpw have it in stock on friday for sale on sat. im pretty sure we have the exclusive on that. Unless thats changed.

Citroen DS3 DSport
D"w!Z said:
cool, i think the camera will beat the n80, shame it aint symbian
That's exactly why I'll stick with my N80 and not send it back for the K800i. I prefer the OS of the N80 and it has far more appeal to me. I already have a good digicam and the N80 cam has worked perfectly well for me too.

320d M Sport
thing is the stupid joystick will break, just like it did on the K700 and the k750 and me dads j-summat or other!

Im going fora W810 i think

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
paddymph said:
thing is the stupid joystick will break, just like it did on the K700 and the k750 and me dads j-summat or other!

Im going fora W810 i think

Theyve changed the design. its a sealed unit.

Tbh the k750 was fine just needed a hoover now and then.

DC5
I wanted the e900, but its sold out again, so just ordered one of these on o2, and its cost my favourite price of £0

320d M Sport
Tom said:
Theyve changed the design. its a sealed unit.

Tbh the k750 was fine just needed a hoover now and then.

you'd need a fookin small hoover! haha
virtually everyone i know who's got one can't go down or left on it, dead annoying!!

Golf R soon...
According to the vodafone site this phone is out in June, so by my calculations the phone should be released sometime today :S lol

cant believe the hype over the N80 its a big bulky ugly looking thing, far to chunky, i hated my k750i due to it breaking all the time but ill prob get the k800 due to them sorting the joystick fiasco