ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K800i released O2

Golf GTD
i have to disagree revels, screen is much better, phone feels quicker and feels better quality.

camera pictures are spot on too.

k750i is still an incredibly good phone however.

got one picked it up on friday......
all i can say its sweeter than the k750i give that to the wife..... takes nice pic's also......
you could have paid £350 for a 3.2 meg camera 2 years ago........

Leon Cupra 300
I got mine last monday and its brilliant, reccomend it to anyone. basically the same as the k750 in how it operates but feels a lot better quality and looks more expensive etc etc. and the pictures are really really good for a mobile!

B-road bully
orange will do this for £30 on a £30 a month contract (so they say) with 650 mins 1100 txts 18 months contract with free broadband? currently out of stock but i find it hard to believe...

DC5
Mine was free on a £25 a month contract with O2. I chose an 18month contract (I didn't have to go on it), so that I could have 750 free txts and 100 free xnet mins, which is more than enufff for me. So that is believeable from orange. I'd tell them you want it for free.

Golf GTD
D"w!Z said:
orange will do this for £30 on a £30 a month contract (so they say) with 650 mins 1100 txts 18 months contract with free broadband? currently out of stock but i find it hard to believe...

the deal is true, think its online only, but still good.

the broadband is shite however, its 2gig monthly download limit.

B-road bully
i think they can uncap it for £10 more plus its up to 8meg then. so £40 for contract and bb aint bad.

o2 are so desperate 2 keep me but i dont lik the network, sooo sales targeted

Last edited:

Maz

LY 200
So did anyone get a mem card with their phones ?? I am expecting mine tomorrow as its been out of stock :)

Mégane RS
i was looking to get one on orange on upgrade but they want £99 which i almost laughed at lol, i pay £25 a month which is a joke really

Golf GTD
Maz said:
So did anyone get a mem card with their phones ?? I am expecting mine tomorrow as its been out of stock :)

no maz. o2 confirmed to me that they didnt come with memory cards. Also on the sony ericsson site it says "memory card support" and not mention anything about it being bundled.

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
Can you use a 'fixed' button for the camera or do you have to use the joystick on the K800i?

Maz

LY 200
Taken from the o2 web site http://shop.o2.co.uk/shop/o2uk/jsp/handset/ViewHandset.do?menu=y&prodID=consumer:SE:K800i:Online200:package

phone_active1a.gif
Sony Ericsson K800i
spacer.gif
cornerdetail.gif
spacer.gif
Phone Specifications and Features
spacer.gif
Camera
spacer.gif
Cybershot 3.2 Megapixel camera with autofocus and flash
spacer.gif
Video
spacer.gif
Yes - Record, playback and streaming
spacer.gif
MP3 Player
spacer.gif
Yes - Supports MP3, AAC and MPEG4
spacer.gif
3G
spacer.gif
Yes
spacer.gif
High Speed Downloads
spacer.gif
Yes
spacer.gif
Video Calling
spacer.gif
Yes
spacer.gif
Email Client
spacer.gif
Yes
spacer.gif
Ringtones
spacer.gif
MP3 and Polyphonic
spacer.gif
Screen Colours
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Java Games
spacer.gif
Yes
spacer.gif
Picture Messages
spacer.gif
Yes
spacer.gif
Photo Phonebook
spacer.gif
Yes
spacer.gif
WAP
spacer.gif
Yes
spacer.gif
Instant Messenger
spacer.gif
Yes
spacer.gif
GPRS
spacer.gif
Yes
spacer.gif
Bluetooth
spacer.gif
Yes
spacer.gif
PC Sync
spacer.gif
Yes
spacer.gif

Memory Card
spacer.gif
Yes - Memory Stick Micro (M2)
spacer.gif
Band
spacer.gif
Tri - Coverage in up to 5 continents
spacer.gif
Size
spacer.gif
105 x 47 x 22mm
spacer.gif
Weight
spacer.gif
115g
spacer.gif
Standby Time
spacer.gif
Up to 350 hours
spacer.gif
Talk Time
spacer.gif
Up to 7 hours

Golf GTD
hmmm it should have one then, ill phone up and complain tomorrow. altho looking at it, its just saying it can take one, doesnt say one is included. I did phone up and they said it doesnt come with one

and aaronc if you slide the camera cover open your camera starts automatically

Golf GTD
i'd argue for it and you could probably get it, im pissed off with them at the min as they have messed my bill about. changed my tarriff and also overcharged me for my handset.

think im going to orange

Golf GTD
sounds like they have taken the site down due to customer recommendations, phone them up tomorrow.

RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
Well the photos below are not great, they were taken at 4am in the morning in dorridge in solihull.. but its great having a camera with a flash (k800i, btw it was quite dark :) i must be pretty sad to stop at a garage an take photos of a super car? Still waiting for my gig card for my phone order one of ebay....

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Maz

LY 200
KyleB said:
i'd argue for it and you could probably get it, im pissed off with them at the min as they have messed my bill about. changed my tarriff and also overcharged me for my handset.

think im going to orange

Oh I will do ;) lol its kinda like saying it has a 7 hour battery time but you have to buy the battery sep imho .. :rasp: robbing dogs ..

Anyone had this on other networks ?? :S

DC5
As I said before, I queried the lack of memory card with a very helpful bloke at O2, and he said he wasn't sure whether it should. But told me to buy one at an O2 store, and fax him proof of purchase, and he would credit my account for it.

I did this yesterday, so will have to see whether or not I get my account credited. I have got his name, so if they don't they are going to have some explaining to do. He can't really go back on his word now he has told me to do it.

Maz

LY 200
^^ wouldn't be too sure of that Bezza4 .. I won't be buying one .. if my phone doesn't come with one I will be asking them to send me one FOC .. trading standards .. ;)

Citroen DS3 DSport
Be sure and ask them to add notes onto your account whenever they promise to do something for you and then phone back 5 minutes later to check with another operator that the notes are there.

SLK 350
Yes they have, but it ranges- V3 for example has something like 4mb, which you would need an additional card for, but Samsung/SE usually have 80mb+ which is plenty to be honest.

Be nice if they threw into a 512mb card, but i guess that adds to the package cost and increases unit prices.

Maz

LY 200
Got it .. no mem card . .phoned them and they are looking into it ..

Not sure if I like it tbh .. its bigger and heavier than the K750i :(

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
maz - im like you gone from k750i to the k800i, on o2! Are they meant to come with memory cards as mine didnt come with one!? :S I like it so far but your right it is bigger and heavier.

Maz

LY 200
I thought they were as it said on the web site but others say not and I didn't get one so I guess they don't come as standard .. not sure if to keep it or send it back now .. :)