ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K800i released O2

Maz

LY 200
I will give it a week and see how I go .. just need to read the manual ;) zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol

B-road bully
Revels106 said:
Yup, sold mine! Actually prefered my K750i :eek:

you serious? its a bit bigger but i prefer that cos it fits in my hand better for txtin etc, screen is amazing and camera like no other, best phone out atm imo..

306 TD Slut
my k800's on its way, got it as a free upgrade with vodafone, they wanted £30 for it but i told them to get fucked, so he put me on hold for 2 secs coming straight back say i could have it for free. trying to get more money out of me, then they tried selling me a pay as you go sim card for my old phone lol..

kept my contract, passport, stop the clock, unlimited text and anytime any network minutes all for £30 a month.

306 TD Slut
got my phone yesturday.

bad points that i have noticed already, please correct me if im wrong.

You cannot have the flash on whilst filming in video mode.

You can only use the camera on the front of the phone in video call mode, not for normal use, so you cant take photos with it. to take a photo you have to use the camera on the reverse side.

The camera, when auto focus, flash etc.. are enabled it takes literally 4 seconds to take the photo after you have pressed the button.

Also the speaker quality is a bit w**k and gets distorted.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I've got the Nokia N80 and not the K800i so I'll probably not be able to tell you anything about the SE.

I based my comment on furry_cup's posts.

306 TD Slut
k800i good points, look sexy, good pic quality, good zoom, good pic, movie editing etc.. nice features, mobile tv etc.. i was watching BB earlier.

shame about the memory card too, memory stick micro. the phone doesnt come with one. you can get a 1gb one for £37 delivered from mx2.co.uk, but theyre out of stock at the mo.

B-road bully
DSC00056.jpg

sample pic. funnily enuff the pics look better on my phone than the pc monitor!

Golf GTD
a niggle i have with the phone is that i cant use the flash as a torch. used to love being able to do that with my k750,

anyone know how you can turn flash on all time?

Dont think you can mate, hopefully someone will creat a piece of software or it might apprear in a firmware update :)

got mine today and im very pleased with it :)

Golf GTD
i hope so, many a time i have used the torch to blind my friends.

also good for finding things at night when you are pissed, ie. the stairs

Just thought Id upload some pictures ive just taken, very pleased with them..

DSC00056.jpg

DSC00057.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

And thats after Photobuckets resized them.

All taken in Marco mode as I think the phone excels in this area :)

Comments?

Monaco 172 2/468
Maz said:
Just don't like it . .:( going back to Nokia :)
I hope I like mine more than you like yours lol

Mine is due tomorrow :D

Went to cancel with o2 and they offered me a half price contract for 12 months + phone free of course.

So i'm staying lol, and getting 200xnet mins and 500 texts for £15 a month, not bad :cool:

Fiat Panda 100hp
KyleB said:
a niggle i have with the phone is that i cant use the flash as a torch. used to love being able to do that with my k750,

anyone know how you can turn flash on all time?

the flask is actually a flash rather than some shitty leds