ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lakeside meet - pics

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Some nice pics there and loadsa group ones too!

Here's some more!

13Large-1.jpg

The dreaded security van :mad:

BMW 320d M-Sport
As was mentioned, we should've moved around and parked round the van and blocked him in. mwahaha

db

db detailing™
I think the security man's right-hand-man (the borderline midget) was a bit overwhelmed by the CS 'giants'!

BMW F31
DJRoberts could you possibly send me the high res version of this? would be mucho appreciated :) first daylight shot since i had the bodywork sorted :)

IMG_1569Large-1.jpg

Cliosport 197
Great turnout,was good meet.

Great picture dgroberts,wish I could have a talent in photography.Any chance of doing anything with the picture of my black 197(bbz 197).

BMW 320d M-Sport
Who's plate is D5 RJC? Was in a lil' convoy with them from Brentwood on the M25 and she waved in an extremely ecstatic way at 1 point, but then at the meet I didn't see who it was?....

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Who's plate is D5 RJC? Was in a lil' convoy with them from Brentwood on the M25 and she waved in an extremely ecstatic way at 1 point, but then at the meet I didn't see who it was?....

That'll be Becca

BMW 320d M-Sport
Cheers mate - I thought it was but wanted to make sure - online names & everythin. Should do another meet soon, hopefully a bit warmer and where security are friendly, if they exist. South Mimms I think you mentioned but could also look the other sie of Chelmsford and near Stansted - some awesome A roads out that way to have a blast on! Was good to see your Veee again today.

BMW 320d M-Sport
Surfboard on that Vee looks hideous IMO..

I did wonder about that, it is rather large! Each to their own I guess. A few people seemed to turn up for like half an hour and then just left? Bit harsh/random....

172 cup

That's Becca mate, totally mad iirc

;)

That was Becca mate. The one with the funny red hair ;)

Did she follow you home ?

Hey mate... yeah that was me! We saw you drive past as we were pulling out the holiday inn so thought we ought to catch you up on the M25! :) (It's RLC by the way :rasp:)

Craig... me, mad... i'm not quite sure where you got that idea from! :S

Rob.... I followed him there not home, i think i must be getting confused somewhere along the line! :( ;)

BMW 320d M-Sport
Hey mate... yeah that was me! We saw you drive past as we were pulling out the holiday inn so thought we ought to catch you up on the M25! :) (It's RLC by the way :rasp:)

Craig... me, mad... i'm not quite sure where you got that idea from! :S

Rob.... I followed him there not home, i think i must be getting confused somewhere along the line! :( ;)

Haha yeah, catch up indeed! That was a nice lil' run down to L-side :D The noise of that R26R was excellent. I saw a couple of wannabe's on the way home in like bog standard Clio's with exhausts and whatnot, think they enjoyed the view :cool:

I'd like another meet soon, to include a drive round some sweet A/B roads! Sorry about getting the plate wrong :quiet:

172 cup
Haha yeah, catch up indeed! That was a nice lil' run down to L-side :D The noise of that R26R was excellent. I saw a couple of wannabe's on the way home in like bog standard Clio's with exhausts and whatnot, think they enjoyed the view :cool:

I'd like another meet soon, to include a drive round some sweet A/B roads! Sorry about getting the plate wrong :quiet:

My brother always arranges little A/B road drives (in the summer anyway) so i'll keep you posted if he sorts one out! :D

You're forgiven...! :approve:

Welcome to the L4yer
Just a few pics I took...

PICT0120.gif

PICT0122.gif

PICT0126.gif

PICT0130.gif

PICT0132.gif

Sorry I lost the EA lot on the tunnel run, had my own mini run but a bit too heavy with traffic :rasp:

BMW 320d M-Sport
God the vee's look good!! Truely own the show!

Yeah they were awesome. Love the LY! Was somewhat surprised when meeting some people; not what I expected to see at a meet. Some of my mates were like 'will be full of chavs' and it wasn't was cool! Surprise of the day to me was the number of girls who were actually there, some of which were blatantly girlfriends who got told "C'mon darling, I'll treat you to a visit to Lakeside" and were all excited.

My brother always arranges little A/B road drives (in the summer anyway) so i'll keep you posted if he sorts one out! :D

You're forgiven...! :approve:

Excellent! Forgiveness & more driving days. Yay.

Renaultsport 220T
who's car is the one i was getting all sexualised over??

markfish, carbon imolas and sabelts?

LOL, tis mine, cheers. That explains all the funny smudges on it!
:rasp:

Was an amazing turn out today.

There was some good reversing maneuvers by a female in the services carpark. Glad to be of assistance. ;-)
The pub afterwards was good craic too.
Hi to the fellow BG 182 who was beside me as we crawled back across the bridge to Kent.

Some sunshine would be good for next time. Or maybe I'll just use my umbrella, ella, ella, ella.
:eek:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yeah they were awesome. Love the LY! Was somewhat surprised when meeting some people; not what I expected to see at a meet. Some of my mates were like 'will be full of chavs' and it wasn't was cool! Surprise of the day to me was the number of girls who were actually there, some of which were blatantly girlfriends who got told "C'mon darling, I'll treat you to a visit to Lakeside" and were all excited.

Excellent! Forgiveness & more driving days. Yay.

Lol yeh! I've met alot of sound folk of the forum...But also a few tossbags! People are rarely what they seem!

172 cup

I'm glad you worded that "some of which!" :rasp:

Twas a good meet, but i agree with Craig in some ways it's too bit as people split off into their own groups! But it is a pretty good sight to see so many! :)

Renaultsport 220T
attachment.php

Loving this white clio, followed you out from the services up to the first roundabout.
Looks really good with the wheels and the new body panels etc.
:cool:

EA lot i have a video of tunnel run, pm me if you want ti and i'll email it to you.

Awesome day out, some lovely cars.

Whos 106 rallye was it that was out? anyone know the spec of it, because it seemed rapid!

172 /megane cab
Thats mine, yea its been replaced before i had the car, didn't know it was wrong one, whats different about it?

your car dont have a sunroof and you have the trim for one on your look the the nice lump in the picture at the top of your screen