ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leeds_182 LOLvo barge

Wheel spinz in front of the police, impressing the crowds.

33684124670_bda3448f10_c.jpg
Malton 2017 Big Breakfast by Feirny, on Flickr

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Great pic, 340 kept at home for this one?
Do I spy a cheeky Dodge Charger coming out behind you too?

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Great pic, 340 kept at home for this one?
Do I spy a cheeky Dodge Charger coming out behind you too?
Looks like the general lee rep. It was at scitp at Newby last year. Sounded great when he was revving it but wasnt that impressive when he booted it on the exit, all noise and no go!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I’d love it back but then I remember the reason I sold it. It’s horrbedous on juice, like my evo style bad on juice. Plus, I nearly died about 4 times trying to be a drift hero.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Went to see the old girl today and it was a bit of a let down if I’m honest.

Started out with a flat tyre on the front near side, then all of the Steelies were faded and rusted (like he had been washing the car in tfr for the year). The car was warmed up before I got there which is always a concern. Under the bonnet the intercooler has shat itself, it had not been serviced since I sold it, the exhaust was hanging off.

I was ready to drive it home but found myself walking away! Such a shame after all the work myself and @craigyt had put into it.

I’d have it back but the chap wanted more or less what he paid for it so was a bit of a none starter.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I don't understand who people can buy a special car and treat it in that way, you'd think anyone buying something so niche would want it because they love it and look after it accordingly.

It's the same scenario when @Ant1 bought he's R5 back, the last owner clearly didn't give a crap.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
It’s not like it’s a total nail, it’s just not really been looked after as I did. No oil change, not looking after the wheels, it needed a polish, it’s all stuff that tells me it’s not really had a lot of care and attention over the last 10 months.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Yes what is next?

I'm waiting for you to buy (and then quickly sell) something I might like.

Akay

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman Cooper S
Its like getting back with your missus after shes had a few batches up her... never the same!