ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LeMans 2011 Team Tour... 'We ride fast, We ride light'... losers assemble.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
just because you didnt get on with them doesnt mean i didnt, they are good friends. Ill still be at LeMans what ever :D

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
so what lol, does that make a difference. Your all adults no point bitching about someone who ever it may be or the reasons behind your dislike. You just get on with it dont you :)LeMans hold some great memories for me from both years and i intend to carry on enjoying it :D:D

Boss approves. Will have to see what Steads we have nearer the time as my puma needs to be replaced with something that can tow.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
^^^Now THAT is what im talking about. Although weighing 7.5 tonnes it'll probably cost less to airlift the thing to Le Mans by Chinook than it would be to drive it there.

330i. E30 Touring.
You won't regret it.

Even without the race, seeing the automotive exotica scattered everywhere is insane. Not 50ft from our tent last year was an original GT40. On the way back to the ferry, we convoyed with an F40 and a 458.

Got back to being at work and i'm like- 911- meh. DB9- meh. 430- meh. and i'm a tricky man to please with supercars.....

182, ZX9R
Anyone know much about bleu nord site? I'm tryin to get 5 or 6 tickets through 1st tickets for next year. Been a few years since I've been so lookin forward to it.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
I'm not getting caught out again like last year, standard ticket only for me. Might even buy it when we get there.

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
was only you on here that did iirc.

I am genuinely sorry you feel that way Naith. I am man enough to sit here and say we've had some awesome times especially Le Mans 2010, which I miss. There is no one person at fault in what happened, we all acted like a bunch of kids. I was talking to a friend the other day about what happened and I realised how stupid it all was, it honestly made me want to get in touch. I thought time would be the healer, obviously you're not there yet, maybe you never will be.

I can't put into words how much that post hurt coming from you tbh, I hought you were better than that.

If you do want to chat my door is always open and my phone always on. The only thing I'd ask is that you keep the b****in off Internet forums and do it to my face, I would never have posted something like that about you.

no bitchin just fact. never had a problem with you rich, we both helped eachother out alot over the years and im sure we can both think of instances that i wont go into on here.

What im not having is stuff pushed in my face and being spoken too and looked at by people like im a piece of dirt all because I originally wanted to simply park my car on another piece of land two years ago, dont forget thats how it all started.. As for the venomous insult that sprang from NOWHERE on facebook towards a lifelong friend, well there go.

I'd tell the same to your face.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Forget the 458s and exoticas it's all about the looks when the fiat 500 turns up on the back of at AA truck (closely followed by TDK on fire)

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
As I said Naith no one person is to blame for it all, we've all been bang out of order in one form or another it's a case of 6 of one, half a dozen of another. I don't feel the need to list indunidual incidents on here, not the place.

Anyway lets just leave it at that, lifes to short. I'm looking forward to another year at Le Mans, I need to start thinking about designs for the 182 as its going next year, Le Mans is its playground :)

Need to work out what in doing. Puma replacement won't be until after le mans, so do convince she who must be obeyed to sleep in a tent, or try and make the puma a camper van?

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
What do you guys do, buy tickets separate and arrange your own channel crossing and camping or book tickets/ferry crossing/camping altogether?