ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LeMans 2011 Team Tour... 'We ride fast, We ride light'... losers assemble.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i think we plan to be on Laoungistine sp* again, was mega! hopefully a few more of us this year although 5 of us last year was pretty chilled and nice

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
That reminds me....i need to Paypal Dave. At this rate it looks like i'll be taking the only french car out of our lot next year....bloody panzer wagons.

DCi 100
i think we plan to be on Laoungistine sp* again, was mega! hopefully a few more of us this year although 5 of us last year was pretty chilled and nice

Why don't you join us next year?

And where do people fancy camping as I'm not staying on beausejour again.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
because i had the best time with my other mates, loved everything about it, the campsite the chilledness, brought 2 of my mates along too.plus we didnt even wash the car once :p

Lotus Elise
Mr Mowles' 50th birthday next year so a Le Mans party is currently being planned. It will be something special.

way i see it the failsport boys are more than welcome to join us, but on our patch and in our personal space i'd only want last years lot there, bloor if he's back, sy and people that are a positive to our journey, sams dad and pals for example... so i for one am not throwing out open invites to all and sundry.

i couldnt care less if i sound an arse but with increased numbers comes increased problems. i dont wanna be in a field with people not there for the same reason as me, in my party, same mindset and attitudes.

anyone wanting to come needs to understand how we work, it was hard enough stopping the frenchies from kicking all your arses this year ;)

Houx annexe next year and looking at travelling down on the tuesday as its been my only holiday for the last two years and i need longer away...

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
way i see it the failsport boys are more than welcome to join us, but on our patch and in our personal space i'd only want last years lot there, bloor if he's back, sy and people that are a positive to our journey, sams dad and pals for example... so i for one am not throwing out open invites to all and sundry.

i couldnt care less if i sound an arse but with increased numbers comes increased problems. i dont wanna be in a field with people not there for the same reason as me, in my party, same mindset and attitudes.

anyone wanting to come needs to understand how we work, it was hard enough stopping the frenchies from kicking all your arses this year ;)

Houx annexe next year and looking at travelling down on the tuesday as its been my only holiday for the last two years and i need longer away...

We are already booked into Houx so if you guys decide to go for Houx Annexe then we are laughing.
Was great seeing you guys last year but that walk to Beausejour was a right ballache. This way you guys can stagger to our camp and we can stagger to yours without having to use maps, compasses, gurkha guides and hiking boots.

i made i sound like i didnt wanna see your lot ollie, oh contraire. we'll all have a yap the next few weeks and finalise. but 99% annexe mate x

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
i made i sound like i didnt wanna see your lot ollie, oh contraire. we'll all have a yap the next few weeks and finalise. but 99% annexe mate x

Annexe is the the choice of hero's/lunatics, so you'll love it over there Naith ;)

I for one, like the ruddy great big fence, electricity, & hot showers of Houx. Oh, that & the fact that its considerably closer to Dunlop, The Esses & Tetre Rouge than your last place lol!!! Needed sodding hiking boots to get down there ...

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
from what i saw last year houx was pretty cool, wild and loud and deffo a boys club type camp but a step up from some of the others, massive walk from our camp tho, meeting the wifey on the 1st night i thought it would be a great idea to walk down with a bottle of wine... by the time id met him id drunk most of it and was a drunken mess.Just reliving the whole event is making me so excited for next year! The plan is to drive next year so if any of you see a broken down mk1 golf on the side of the motorway feel free to point and laugh

yeh i heard that too dave, as long as no pissed up s**t touches the car anything else goes. we are a quiet bunch anyway so doubt we'll be upto much ;)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Well we'll be taking somewhat more 'interesting' cars next year as well.
We had our sensible caps on this year. Diesel vulva carrying a fridge, diesel BMW carrying the gorgeous Asian Vish......petrol Audi A3 carrying a short ginger drunk and with a massive c**k drawn on the window.....:eek:

Next year.....a brace of M3's, a popping and banging 172 Cup and a Shell fuel tanker.:D

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Well we'll be taking somewhat more 'interesting' cars next year as well.
We had our sensible caps on this year. Diesel vulva carrying a fridge, diesel BMW carrying the gorgeous Asian Vish......petrol Audi A3 carrying a short ginger drunk and with a massive c**k drawn on the window.....:eek:

Next year.....a brace of M3's, a popping and banging 172 Cup and a Shell fuel tanker.:D

So tempted to buy something epic...!

DCi 100
Ughh... Anyone else noticed Canada F1GP is the weekend before next year? Any idea for a plan on sunday night? (Yes I know it's rather early)

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
anyone started planning for next year yet???

me and my brother are going next year but having never been could do with some advice off of you lot who have been....where to stop, what to take etc etc.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
take yourself and your passport..l anything else can be purchased over there, dont get caught up with packing stupid amounts of stuff.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Take a tent, a sleeping bag, comfortable walking shoes, LOTS of alcohol and ear plugs. Oh and knee pads......for when you kneel at the altar of motorsport.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Pedo Bear costume on order ;) + gopro helmet cam attached to mike "man make fire" budgie for the whole journey...

i've just bought a remote control helicopter. got a spy cam here next to me to fit it too.... erm so yeh ive started planning.

ohara... you drink? you like cars? you banter? you stupid? if yes, you can hitch a ride :)

330i. E30 Touring.
I honestly can't wait for this.

I'm happy to do HelmetCnutCam for as long as the battery will last. It might help me to remember stuff, lol.