ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LeMans 2011 Team Tour... 'We ride fast, We ride light'... losers assemble.

Not a 320d
Windscreen Cover (insurance), and enough money to respray your front bumper (If you like keeping your car mint).

Just a high Viz, and some water.

Petrol Blue 182.
FAO Saner
The real disappointment about behaviour was finding out whilst talking to someone from Aston Martin that the One-77 had been dented on the rear wing by people bashing on it as they were driving it inside the circuit - I can't understand why people who ought to be car lovers if they gave gone to Le Mans would do that.

found that on PH ;)

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
FFS Gypo Ry.

However the punching the rear wing thing, fail :(

Echoing others.. Le-Mans.. EPIC. new to it entirely and loved every second.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
for back about half 8 last night... this year was 1000x better than last and thats saying something... it wasnt exactly a low bar to start with.

Audi VIP area was something else.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
I stopped being tight and signed up fully - is there a thread for photos as i have a few init... was an epic weekend/end of uni.. shame hitch hiking was a fail but the train was £85 well spent for a night of wood scavenging with mike, a massive bonfire to follow, bopping around in a panda suit all weekend (it stinks btw...) epic racing action, two F40s on the way to calais and some weird look from the G's in staines over the writing on the JLS wagon...

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
jesus i thought my 500 was lots.. also dave i'm paying you thursday so it feels like i've given you a birthday present ;)

Merc A class
Awesome trip!

My highlight was standing on the Mulsanne at 2am watching the cars exhaust glow and hit 190+

See you next year France ;)

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Btw just wanna say thanks to all the lads who were in the "LeMans 2011 Team Tour... 'We ride fast, We ride light'... losers assemble" group

aka

naith/riad/warren/fred/elliot/truffs/rich/sam/alex/brett/james/john/and the two welsh lads

for being proper gentlemen to ellie (even with some explicit language and amazing banter lol) she had a mint time despite being the only girl in the group so muchas gracias to everyone!!

also special thanks to truffs and warren for the taxi rides about town much appreciated!

Roll on 2012!!

330i. E30 Touring.
Awesome weekend.

Drinking nothing but beer for 5 days has taken it's toll today.

I can't wait for the Failsport pics thread. Bring on the mess.

DCi 100
Really good to meet you lot ^

Even if I did end up with a car full of dust, miss out on a cornetto by 0.5 seconds to Sam and mistake Chris for Dave!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Shame the gendarmerie were very visible and severe this year. Glad we got our driving done before they turned up, think we could of all been in a spot of bother otherwise!

FLOL. Elliot my abiding memory of you at le mans is of you slightly pissed in shorts and a farmer hat.

mine is him walking to porsche at 4am in shorts at minus one and truffs sat there in his blanket, and alex becoming unconscious due to the cold and... *head explodes*

DCi 100
mine is him walking to porsche at 4am in shorts at minus one and truffs sat there in his blanket, and alex becoming unconscious due to the cold and... *head explodes*

I remember being cold watching the race, remember you in my face and remember walking down those stairs and that's it. Fork knows what happened inbetween!

Still got a pair of your socks in the back on my car aswell