ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lincolnshire girl, heyy :)

TGB

15' Clio Cup/4Series
hellooo :)
My name's Lauren, i just wanted to say helloo cause i dont know anyone at all!
Im 18, from Grimsby but in Lincoln quite often,
I've had my clio for over a year but i only passed my test 6 months ago and only just properly signed up for the forum, been a bit lazy!

I've only just started doing my clio, hard work fitting things around college, i do hairdressing, yes i am a girly girl but i know about cars, not horses and s**t girly things, i raced cars and karts across the country for the past 6 years but had to give up due to funds so i bought a clio instead, i'm still involved with karting and if anyone on here does it, say hi cause i still model for teams and things! :)
Heres a few photos of karting and myself :)!
IMG_4337-1.gif

251408_10150268561446026_727816025_7804573_3677449_n-1.gif

33522_140123022685666_100000639076446_250990_3291144_n-1.gif
(I did used to have brown hair :( )
38945_415659411025_727816025_4770467_6322135_n-1.gif

This is Milo, (First car)
He's a 2001 Dynamique with 64k on the clock,
So far he's only been lowered 40mm on FK springs, had his windows tinted, TRS Tow strap, Some crappy alloys that came on him that i resprayed, and just little things like silvervisions, new bulbs and having the inside colour coded etc!
IMG_4294-1.gif

IMG_4290-1.gif

IMG_4328-1.gif

IMG_4271-1.gif

In the next few months i'll be getting the RS Grille, HID's, Coilovers, Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2's or something similar, Fully colour coded and full cliosport interior, i guess its just money and it all takes time…. Let me know any more suggestions :)

Thanks for looking, and if theres anyone local, search me on facebook cause there is absolutely nobody to go out with round here!
byeeeeeeeee :)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome to the forum TBG, there is a non sport appreciation thread somewhere on here take a look in there for some inspiration.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome.

Done a good job with the car so far, and judging by the wishlist it'll not go wrong. Might want to add clear side repeaters too.

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Is that PFI I see in your 1st kart pic! I used to race TKMs in Super 1, budget became ridiculous so had to stop. So similar story! But did some races in Club100 karts in the BUKC this year.

Car looks nice, Clios seem to be the car of choice for a lot of karters I've noticed!

Nice wheelie in your Rotax btw!

R14 CUP
Welcome to the forum, there are some meets arranged for us on bank holiday Monday in Lincoln :)

Meets are usually fairly good too :) its in the east midlands section :)

172cup
Welcome :) There's a fair few of us from skegness area and lincoln :) There's also a meet in lincoln on sunday the 6th.

182 Cup
Welcome along, nice little project you've got going there, and I'm sure you'll find plenty of help on the forums here.

A grey one
Is that PFI I see in your 1st kart pic! I used to race TKMs in Super 1, budget became ridiculous so had to stop. So similar story! But did some races in Club100 karts in the BUKC this year.

Car looks nice, Clios seem to be the car of choice for a lot of karters I've noticed!

Nice wheelie in your Rotax btw!

It is indeed PFI! Ah it's such a small world, super1 is stupid expensive :( and Thankyou ;) it wasn't intentional! Haha

A grey one
Can I just say... I'm so confused its unreal! TGB is my boyfriends account on cs! And I logged out of his and put in my post! An now it's coming up saying he posted it:( oh my head hurts. SORRY GUYS! Made a massive booboo there, turns out blondes are as thick as everyone says!

My account is LaurenTayla33

::D

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Look who it ain't ;) (it's Adam as in Adam Treacher from racing lol)

Last edited:

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
a girl thats into modded clios and racing.....your boyfriend's a lucky man!!

welcome to CS, clio looks smart, perhaps a RS grill to smarten the front up, and RS interior for the inside??

plans sound good though, any intention on changing the wheels??

edit: i just read the end of your post, iFail hard :(

Last edited:
  A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Ill have to keep eye out as i live in immingham but work in grimsby and normaly in cleethorpes when am out and about

A grey one
Hiyaaaa and Thankyouuu everyone! Hopefully will look a lot better when he's finished, got a while to go yet! And eventually gonna need some help with choosing new wheels! :)