ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loads, MFN, Ilkeston, Derby

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
saw quite a few up there for the first one of the year...

• titanium with a chav in it
  • 2 darker blue ones
  • think matty j's flame red
  • 2 ph1 172's
  • a 1.2 mk2 ph1 replica v6, was s**t, wheels are about 8 inches inside the arches, what a state!
  • and to top it off, spoke to a sound bloke in a mblue ph2 Vee, i was in the black clio in the que if your on here mate, love the car!
overall the show thing was shite, loads of chavs, 1 smash up from a chav in a corsa trying to undertake a golf which was turning, pretty funny!

was some really nice cars there though, mk1 jetta with a vr6 in it, matt black, stripped out.
rx-7, stripped completely, bright green wheels
the best mk2 gti golf in the world aswell.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
edit, i think i saw polabert there aswell, not 100% though.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
i saw your car on the gravel car park, how long did you stay?

dod you see the V6, first time i've seen one in the flesh and im in love with them even more now!

i think the focus rs v's clio v6 has been all but won!

i was only there till 8.30ish then left was getting silly with chavs and car ferrets.

where was you? what time did you get there and leave?
meet up with one of the lads off here decent bloke

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Didn't realise this was back on.

I would have come down if I had known, just been sat in at my Mum's all evening, lol, would have been more interesting I reckon.

Only been down a few times, been very chav-tastic all the times I've been there.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
who did you meet?

got there about half 7, and left at about 9ish, took feckin ages to get out of the place!
i parked on the road bit opposite the entrance to the gravel car park.

it was pretty s**t i think, the bike nights are miles better.

the only good bit was seeing the v6, so much road presence and the bloke driving was a sound guy!

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
I think there are a couple of V's round Ilkeston / Heanor way.

There is a red V6 in Ilkeston which I think is someone from here.

There is also a blue one that knocks around Heanor quite a bit (well Tesco and the retail park opposite), but I don't think they are on here.

Agree though, bike night is much better, and I don't have a bike, lol. Much better atmosphere.

i met a lad called matt (funny enough) from shipley view. I did see the vee on the way out. the fake vee with the stupid wheels was very poor all i ask is Y??

Will go again but more towards the summer. Could try and get a group of us to go down that would be pretty good??? like a local meet but at mfn or could try next week??

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
yeah could be a plan mate, i want to find out the vee owner!

yeah the replica was such a joke, the wheels were so far inside the arches, if you stood looking down the side of it from the back then it looked as if it was on bricks!!!

needed to be banned off the road but did you see the mustang and m3 woooow very nice

will put a post up for next sun then??

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
yeah im up for that mate.

the mustang was awesome, the black rx7 with lime green wheels, mk1 jetta vr6, mk2 golf gti, they all turned my head.

did you see a matt black supra parked next to a blue stripped and slammed sierra.
i was stood by them for a lot of the time.

i did i also loved that huge yank thing with the v loud system in. banging or what.

did you venture to the top car park there was some awsome cars there but the one with the chrome engine (think it was a supra?) that was funnie as the guy was saying how much he spent and how great it was and all i could think was black ice+ditch=write off :) :)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
yeah the 300zx, think it was a bit overkill for it really.

yeah, had a nice engine in it!
did you see the 2 blokes walking around in subaru fleeces, my mate was ripping the s**t out of them as they walked past him, he asked if one of them was colin mcrae, and the bloke looked really confused, and he said well your in all the gear etc!

bloke started to walk off but my mate asked him if he even drove a subaru, and he just stormed off!

yeah we was mainly concertrating on the guy in the vauxhall jacket. My mate asked if he drove a nova or a astra and why advertise a name like that, there wasnt any sporty ones there such as the vxr's

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
lol, really makes me laugh how some people want to realy rub it in your face that they drive a subaru though, its not as if they are super rare and insanely expensive.

just goes to show they must be up their own arses really.
(no offence to any nice scooby drivers by the way, that is a generalisation!)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
cool, have you seen the other thread about a mini meet thing?

yeah it was rammed being the first night, took me 25 minutes to get out!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
its in ilkeston, if we have a bit of a convoy then we can meet you somewhere obvious so its easy for you to come?

where abouts is ratby?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
yeah could do, that pub seems pretty decent.

ill pm domtheone and nez to see if they fancy it.

PHS 1 172 SILVER
do you know where groby, or glenfeild or new parks are well ratby is near there you would have to send me the post code as i am a little rubish with directions lol :eek:

PHS 1 172 SILVER
i dont even know where j25 is im that bad lol what can i say im a woman :eek: do you know where fose park is.?

PHS 1 172 SILVER
yer thats it :) sorry im realy bad but i get lost a bit lol. so when is every1 going to meet for the mini meet

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
can meet any time really, i think the place opens about 7 ish so whenever is best.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
ok, sounds like a plan then.

5:30's fine for me, gives me chance to sober up and clean the beast!

although its s**t and un even!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
cool, well it will be next sunday.

have you seen the thread matt posted about it?
i've put your name down for it!

dude as said before if you need a hand cleaning the beast ive got diamond brite which will make it gleam like the sun :)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
cheers mate, i treated myself to some meguiars stuff so will be shining!

i meant the half lowered look, need to either put it to standard to sell or keep it for another year and re lower it!

you got me number dude just ring me when you need it sorting as i still have my guy who will do it for £40