ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loads, MFN, Ilkeston, Derby

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
yeah will do mate, its just pure lazyness on my part wanting someone else to do it!

im not going to do anything until i decide what im doing with the car to be honest, if i sell it then i'll put it to standard, but if i keep it for a year to get an extra NCB then ill want it lowered for the looks and handling!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
im unsure whether to upgrade to a 1.6 though.

but also i'm insure as to keep it, because theres a good chance ill be fully qualified in the next 6 months, so ill jump up and double my current wages so ill be able to afford something bigger than a 1.6!

if that happens ill wait until im 19 and then get a 172!

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Yeah I was there, and that big Yank truck was my mates. Was hilarious seeing it there and following it on the roads it looks so out of place. Unfortunately the big end is on its way out which means it'll need a new engine.

i seen your inferno parked just up from the truck.

i did hear a lady mention its £3000 for an engine wow thats alot but it was awsome

ITB BG 182
right why cant we for the day at mfn all meet up in ilkeston around 6pm? everyone knows where ilkeston is and it even has road signs for it we could say the tesco's car park which is nice big an open.
I would say get to mfn about 6:30 as it will be rammd an if we get the parking on the left hand side from the bridge enterance it will be better or even the one on the right hand side next to the grass an behind the burger bar i think it is.
IF some people want to wash an detail there car just before we could always goto some ones house do the cars in the day then bugger off together, i would be ok to allow people to come to mine but would have to say around a fiver for the water as its on the meter now days.
when we all go to mfn and have our fun i would say for everyone to take CS.net leaflets to advertise the group, then after mfn everyone could be up for a drink in ilkeston town center as with my job i can possibly get authorisation for us to park in the towns center or as close to.

check the other thread dude.
i dont fin work till 6pm at burton so i wont be over to ilkeston till 6.30ish will people wait for me as i dont want to be a larry on my tod??

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
im not fussed, are we still going this sunday coming, the 8th, and then having a bigger meet the week after?

i seen your inferno parked just up from the truck.

i did hear a lady mention its £3000 for an engine wow thats alot but it was awsome

:rofl:

There wasn't half some bolllocks and bullshit flying around about that.

Engines for it cost between 500-1000 quid.

Someone reckoned that the tyres were 5000. LOL 200 quid each.

ITB BG 182
That wasnt mark truck was it the big white one?

Also the corsa that is a write off because it hit that golf, the golf owner is also some one me an polar know.

No it was my mates. 1970s Chevy Blazer.

I heard a few different stories about what happened to Martins car John. Some people say that he wasn't moving, others I've heard say that it was his fault.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
my mates who saw the crash said the corsa went to overtake him fast and furious style while he was going to turn into a carpark, so apparently not his fault at all but the nob in the corsa's.

Right. I saw his car parked up as I was leaving and it looked fine to me, must have been the other side and it was almost dark.

Roll on next week. Get there early and keep your motor well away from the roads! :)

ITB BG 182
yea i did wobert but you obv' didnt get my reply. my phones fuckerd
I am still waiting for mine to be deliverd i paid for it 2 weeks ago but the guy on ebay said it may take up to 14days, for soem unknown reason i think ive been ripped off.

dude im easy either a pub or that dodgy car park on the island you choose i will be there round 6.30ish so we can go straight down after i get there??

ITB BG 182
SO if we say everyone to tesco's in ilkeston between 18:00 an 18:30 as if people get lost all you have todo is ask some one where the tesco is in ilkeston an anyone up on everyone will know.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
yeah i can be at tesco's then, ove the little island its on, nice for some 4 wheel slides!

im there but please wait for me as i might run just slightly over pending traffic
thats ok?
I will 100% be there tho

think i just text the grimm reaper :)

nice one will ring if anything changes but it should as i will leave my guys to finish off and i will leave on time :)
joys of having power :) :)

ITB BG 182
nickers to that, you just live closer to mfn than me so then ill be able to get my car there extra extra clean...
Pull a sicky matt. or gimmie ya work number an ill phone them sayin ur house/flat has been broken into while ur at work about 3'ish so you get an early night. Your excuse in return to work is it wasnt your but you neighbours an i got confused

ITB BG 182
Right then every one to be at the tescos in ilkeston for 6pm to await the arrival of matty at 6:30 then on to mfn, plus i know theres a sexpest show on from 6pm.