ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LOL! bluechip spares again

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The question is though, is anyone daft enough to buy it?

There's plenty of clio spares on eBay, most people who are looking for spares go for a cheap as possible, and certainly don't pay for such inflated prices!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Turbo 182 Alfa 159
He apparently sold them Recaros for £1400 so fair play to him. If there is idiots out there willing to pay that then why not try bump up the value, he will be coining it in.

Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  S3, Polo
I just inadvertently messaged him to see about supply of some silver carbon (effect, no less!) dash strips for my 172.

The price?

£125 + postage.

What a mong.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I just inadvertently messaged him to see about supply of some silver carbon (effect, no less!) dash strips for my 172.

The price?

£125 + postage.

What a mong.

that must make your carbon ones £300?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The price?

£125 + postage.

What a mong.

so how much are new ones ben ? and are their any available cheaper on ebay ?

gets on my tits car forum people , always want to pay f**k all , are tight as arseholes and give the most grief .

the bloke may not be very eloquent but he seems to be doing ok out of the cars he breaks so maybe making the best of what he's got , or just maybe he's a bloody good salesman ?

Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  S3, Polo
so how much are new ones ben ? and are their any available cheaper on ebay ?

gets on my tits car forum people , always want to pay f**k all , are tight as arseholes and give the most grief .

the bloke may not be very eloquent but he seems to be doing ok out of the cars he breaks so maybe making the best of what he's got , or just maybe he's a bloody good salesman ?

For the avoidance of doubt, I didn't give anyone grief.

I asked for a price > got a response > With a ball-park figure of what the parts I enquired about regularly go for, I moon-walked out of the conversation, chuckling.

When a full set of *used* interior trims have been more-or-less £20-40 (on here and on eBay) for as long as I've been a member, (this trader wants THREE TIMES that!) THAT'S when he loses a sale and looks like he's being foolish and unrealistic. His curt email manner doesn't help, either.

If he's successfully trading, good on him -Though, he'll not get any of my money.

I'll happily throw money at the stuff that matters but for most odds and sods on a sub-£3k car, I'd rather seek out a bargain, haggle a little and put the meagre savings towards something I give a toss about. I find it fun. It's irrelephant whether I'm on a car forum or not. You want to pay over the odds and through the nose for used parts? You crack on, sunshine.

Evidently, you make certain assumptions about all forum users having a tight-fisted approach to cars and car parts? On that basis, I'd say your sweeping, generic, ill-informed rants make you look a bit silly.

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
If he really did get 1400 quid for his trophy seats I would love to meet the wally that bought them, he must be a pretty special sort of guy, lol

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Liquid Yellow 182 FF
For the avoidance of doubt, I didn't give anyone grief.

I asked for a price > got a response > With a ball-park figure of what the parts I enquired about regularly go for, I moon-walked out of the conversation, chuckling.

When a full set of *used* interior trims have been more-or-less £20-40 (on here and on eBay) for as long as I've been a member, (this trader wants THREE TIMES that!) THAT'S when he loses a sale and looks like he's being foolish and unrealistic. His curt email manner doesn't help, either.

If he's successfully trading, good on him -Though, he'll not get any of my money.

I'll happily throw money at the stuff that matters but for most odds and sods on a sub-£3k car, I'd rather seek out a bargain, haggle a little and put the meagre savings towards something I give a toss about. I find it fun. It's irrelephant whether I'm on a car forum or not. You want to pay over the odds and through the nose for used parts? You crack on, sunshine.

Evidently, you make certain assumptions about all forum users having a tight-fisted approach to cars and car parts? On that basis, I'd say your sweeping, generic, ill-informed rants make you look a bit silly.

35fzb2.jpg

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having dealt with and seen the same thing on many different car forums, i have to say your wrong , i know several people who have pulled away from (people who want to run a business) car forums as a place to advertise their wares for exactly this reason .

And i make assumtions about all forum users do i ben ? or maybe those who make comments that back up my theory .

as for paying over the odds , my 48k mile mint 172 cup cost me 1500 quid , who's been paying over the odds ? eh sonny

go read the threads about on here about supplying stuff (big brake kit springs to mind ) people here don't want to pay whats stuffs worth , which then devalues it .

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Having dealt with and seen the same thing on many different car forums, i have to say your wrong , i know several people who have pulled away from (people who want to run a business) car forums as a place to advertise their wares for exactly this reason .

And i make assumtions about all forum users do i ben ? or maybe those who make comments that back up my theory .

as for paying over the odds , my 48k mile mint 172 cup cost me 1500 quid , who's been paying over the odds ? eh sonny

go read the threads about on here about supplying stuff (big brake kit springs to mind ) people here don't want to pay whats stuffs worth , which then devalues it .

Lol, people don't buy big brake kits because:

1. They're cheap skates
2. They don't actually need that much stopping power
3. They have more money than sense

And also if you paid £1500 for it, how would you like to pay another £1500 for some seats that regularly go for £750, special offer just for you? I thought not.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, people don't buy big brake kits because:

1. They're cheap skates
2. They don't actually need that much stopping power
3. They have more money than sense

And also if you paid £1500 for it, how would you like to pay another £1500 for some seats that regularly go for £750, special offer just for you? I thought not.

i wouldn't , i'd buy a car with decent seats in the first place ..... because maybe , just maybe , the clio isn't our only car ?

the comment re big brake kits was in reference to those who said people never want to pay the money , those who do do , those who do are most likely track day drivers , and i bet if most track day drivers added up the bills for their cars and what they spend in a year most would weep .

all i was saying is slagging peoples prices because your tight just runs the value of your own cars down ......

and had i not found a clio for sub 2k with decent miles i would have gone and bought something else for the job we wanted it for (basically a runabout )

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Whilst I appreciate where Harvsurrey is coming from, (this forum is terrible for devaluing stuff!) bluechipspares/200mph/01mph or whatever the fcuk he's called this week is a complete chopper. Of the highest order.

I get fed up of seeing his stupid replies in the for sale section. ''Clio Sport 2.0 engine for sale, £250'' and then he wades in with an offer of 50 pounds. In cash no less! Why feel the need to offer it in Cash? I'm sure the seller would prefer used carpet... Mug.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for people trying to earn money and being self employed, but there goes a saying, never s**t on your own doorstep. To offer people such insulting amounts and then advertise a spoiler elsewhere for £400 is a complete piss take. Anyone remember the clio 200 exhaust he offered £40 for?? Fcuking turd burglar.

I genuinely hope his business fails and he loses his house to the bank. I despise him.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But Daniel (and you can just call me Harv ) the easiest way for him to fail is for people to ignore his silly low bids , and not pay his inflated prices , his business would fold ,m they obviously don't as he keeps popping up .

i am all for making a cheeky bid ,but this place seems to run its own cars into the ground in terms of value .(unless they have just written it off )

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thumbs up to the lad, he's the only on who is making RS worth something and not pennies.

After all he is a business and making money is he main priority.
If someone is out there daft enough to buy it, then why not?

I think it's more to do with him exploiting people who don't know better, like lady gaga exploits homosexuals; she's s**t. But he stays in the charts by pumping out gay anthems

I don't think people would have a problem with him bumping prices up a little; £1k for trend lines? Expensive but not as laughable as £1400

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
22   0   0
  Clio/A3
Sorry harv, but id have to agree with Daniel. That said some of the 'forum friendly' traders are just as unscrupulous imo.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry harv, but id have to agree with Daniel. That said some of the 'forum friendly' traders are just as unscrupulous imo.

then don't use them , vote with your feet .....

there is no other way to stop that type of behaviour , to be fair if someone does not know better then more fool them , you need to man up , but slagging a bloke for selling stuff at way over the top , just the same as knocking porsche or rolex , or any other overpriced brand ... but people still by the stuff? if they didn't the prices would drop .

Trader Rating - 96.7%
29   1   0
  RS6 C7
I had a pair of Trendlines for sale a while ago. He messaged me saying i had massively overpriced them at £750 and he would pay £300. I never replied..

If he just made a genuine offer instead of insulting people by saying they have unrealistic prices etc then I'm sure more people would do more business with him.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
22   0   0
  Clio/A3
then don't use them , vote with your feet .....

there is no other way to stop that type of behaviour , to be fair if someone does not know better then more fool them , you need to man up , but slagging a bloke for selling stuff at way over the top , just the same as knocking porsche or rolex , or any other overpriced brand ... but people still by the stuff? if they didn't the prices would drop .

I'd agree with that, I don't use them. I'm surely entitled to express my opinion nonetheless, just as you are to rally to the defence of captain crackpipe? Fair comment with overpriced brands, but surely the same can't be said for a saturated market of poxy clio parts?

people here don't want to pay whats stuffs worth , which then devalues it .

I'm confused, you disagree with penny pinching yet infer everyone's being a bit hard on absynthesnakebite/200mph/0.001mph/bluewhateverspares. Have you read any of his posts? :lolup:

Mental...

normal.jpg

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i had a moan at ben calling him a mong , he is selling his stuff and making money if he wasn't he would price it cheaper .

forums are renouned for tight wads who don't want to part with market rate , and then moan when their car is worth f**k all , seen it all before

and i don't agree with penny pinching per-say , just buying smart , but don't **** a high price ,just move on .

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
The point is the Clio is a rattly old French tin box that happens to go round corners pretty darn well. You join an owner's club to buy parts of other like minded fans of said French tin box at lower prices than you would on the open market.

what our pikey friend does here is abuse this system and so I rightly agree with others on here.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
i had a moan at ben calling him a mong , he is selling his stuff and making money if he wasn't he would price it cheaper .

forums are renouned for tight wads who don't want to part with market rate , and then moan when their car is worth f**k all , seen it all before

and i don't agree with penny pinching per-say , just buying smart , but don't **** a high price ,just move on .

Why are you sticking up for him so much out of interest, do you even know the guy?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1

The same guy has spent ages on here trolling cars for sale posts telling anyone asking sensible money for a car they are an idiot and that a tidy itb cup is worth a grand tops etc.

Its nice you want to stick up for people, but misguided in this case. The guy is a complete tool.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was seriously just pointing out that you can't **** someone for pricing something high , market forces end up denoting your price ,

the bloke may be a tool of the highest order , but that is another point altogether , and not what was being pointed out .

as for the cars i have , i work hard and do well ,and have cars for various needs , nothing wrong in that surely . and yes i do sell , but not car parts , or anything related to the motor industry .... god help me no .

oh and chip would you not admit sometimes (especially highly moded cars) are worth nowhere near what an owner wants , mods are dead money come resale , but are worth what they are worth to the person who fitted them .