ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lutterworth Hotel

BMW E46 330i Touring
Saw a shite load of Clio's at a place near that today as well, place caled Bruntingthorpe?

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
yeah loads of us scottish lads left there to head to fcs this morning and also stopped there on the way back.

Valver..
Are you emplyin....thats im a nutter maz....hehe.... Fort i was qwite tame TBH...plus dont think Ross M....got me joke.....never mind :D

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
clio head said:
Are you emplyin....thats im a nutter maz....hehe.... Fort i was qwite tame TBH...plus dont think Ross M....got me joke.....never mind :D
s**t though u meant after :quiet: .... shoot me :eek:

didnt read it properly as had just got back in from a 5 and a half hour drive home so knackered.

oooooops !

Maz

LY 200
clio head said:

Moi ??? never ;) lol

Octavia VRS
lol there were a few weren't there.

Us Scottish lads have no sense of direction and had lost a couple hence the park up at Lutterworth Travel lodge on the way home!

Golf GTI 1.8T
there was actually a local clio that wasnt with us that kept popping in. remember a grey mk2 on alloys with what looked like a highering kit ;)

Valver..
Tucks said:
Cliohead-Spotted.Bridge jumping outside of Lutterworth travelodge.

Ha ha...i dont think ive seen u laff so0o hard..!!! we should of had some1 to take a pic of that....The First Air Bourne Valver!!!! :D

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
M1TCH said:
there was actually a local clio that wasnt with us that kept popping in. remember a grey mk2 on alloys with what looked like a highering kit ;)

spoke to him at the petrol station...he didn't have a clue what was going on

Valver..
....^^^^ loool... wat about that clio full of birds that drove in and out...they didnt seem to like the pelvis thrustin i was doin :(

Golf GTI 1.8T
lol how weird must that have been for him, do you think he knows who we are now! ahha.

and clio head were they worth a go on?

Valver..
....well... Ive got a GF...soo i wasnt lookin for any bitches...you should of come up in to the town with us.. was loads up there! :D

Maz

LY 200
ha ha ha that was funny as fook .. didn't want to mark my alloys but I am sure the line was wonkey ;)

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A
who was the one that got grabbed from behind whilst having a pi$$?

apparently the person grabbed too much....oh dear lol

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
toms_cup said:
who was the one that got grabbed from behind whilst having a pi$$?

apparently the person grabbed too much....oh dear lol

nothing was grabbed...that was elaborated.......

just urine ended up everywhere.........was not pretty

Valver..
God....will this ever be 4gotted about....i just wanna 4get it ok and move on...havin neils hands on my willy...wasnt wat i wanted.. :( hehe

BMW E46 330i Touring
lmao, if I remember correctly the evening ended pretty quickly after that moment and both lads retired to the hotel room... along with a bemused Mr Tucks...

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
i dunno aboutt the morning i struggled to think of my name i was still asleep!

I may have shouted some abuse but in my defence i was drunk!

BMW E46 330i Touring
When we arrived back in the night there were some people out revving cars and throwing glass bottles into the street, wasn't particularly impressed.