ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lutterworth Hotel

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
yeah there were people doing that, the cars bouncing off the limiter was ok but the glass throughing wasen't very clever...from another forum i think

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
TomS said:
probably Tucks after port

he tends to revv after a sesh
Theres No grounds for that allegation.
I was in the area of the reving,............but it wernt me!

I lol'd at some of the groups reaction to my port drinking-Its perfectly normal ya'know!

Maz

LY 200
^^ I don't think everyone on clisosport needs to know that you have bed wetting problems Ad . .god I thought you were going to keep it to yourself .. tut tut ;)

Ad

MK2 FRS
Cant believe i have missed this thread... you forgot to mention just how LOUD she was..........:evil:

BMW E46 330i Touring
lmao, gotta be the best 'spotted' thread for a while...

and Tucks' straight-Port drinking habit had us all staring in disbelief!

Ad

MK2 FRS
Jonaldinho said:
When I met Maz and co at reception I thought they were a quiet sensible lot, how wrong I was! :cool:

Haha we are sensible its maz who isnt sensible.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Jonaldinho said:
Indeed I was, part of the Scottish contingent! :cool:

As was I for the weekend! (with an English accent though!)

I'm off to get some scran now ;)

The Beast MK4
sn00p said:
As was I for the weekend! (with an English accent though!)

I'm off to get some scran now ;)

You have learned well my son! Remember to get a kitty going on your next night out and a kilt for FCS 07! :cool:

M2 Competition
M1TCH said:
there was actually a local clio that wasnt with us that kept popping in. remember a grey mk2 on alloys with what looked like a highering kit ;)

That was the cute waitresses boyf, lol.

Think we pissed him off a wee bit... :cool:

Maz

LY 200
adtmits said:
Cant believe i have missed this thread... you forgot to mention just how LOUD she was..........:evil:

Nothing wrong with telling the world how good it was .. :approve: (NOT)

sn00p said:
Soz Maz, couldn't resist, you were asking for it with that post though! ;) :p

^^ Its ok snoop your time will come my son :p

clio head said:
i fort Maz was a dirt bag wen i met her...:D

^^ always a charmer :S pmsl

Jonaldinho said:
When I met Maz and co at reception I thought they were a quiet sensible lot, how wrong I was! :cool:

Moi .. sensible .. :eek: fecking priceless :rasp:

adtmits said:
Haha we are sensible its maz who isnt sensible.

^^ for once I say once .. I agree :clown:

Last edited:
  Golf GTI 1.8T
got enough quotes there maz!

rex said:
That was the cute waitresses boyf, lol.

Think we pissed him off a wee bit... :cool:

no way man!! he was a dork, it really was lucky she didnt catch my eyes then or he might have been history ;)

Valver..
well maz... u know im always pushin out the boat to impress you.. :D ...ill always try and bring a smile to your face..:D

Yes this has gotta be the best SPOTTED thread ever..and who started it :D:D:D:D:D:D

Ad

MK2 FRS
clio head said:
well maz... u know im always pushin out the boat to impress you.. :D ...ill always try and bring a smile to your face..:D

Yes this has gotta be the best SPOTTED thread ever..and who started it :D:D:D:D:D:D

haha indeed has to be one of the best.

Maz

LY 200
clio head said:

Well that velvet waste coat does it for me evertime baby ;)

Not sure who started this superb spotted thread but I have herd that he is thinking about giving up his day job to become a car sl@g :rasp:

Maz-FCS2006-freebone1.jpg

^^ just check out that ass ;)

FPMSL

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i'll agree with that...me and head master were having that discussion at the bar

lovely eyes

maz if you send me your msn i will send over some lovely other model shots of chris if you are really that impressed.............

Maz

LY 200
^^ erm I think I will give that a miss thanks all the same as I don't think my age old eys could handle it ;) pmsl

Valver..
Maz said:
^^ erm I think I will give that a miss thanks all the same as I don't think my age old eys could handle it ;) pmsl

Oi Neil u said them pics would only be for your eyes....!!!! And maz...i aint stopped thinkin about you since FCS...your all i can think about...add me to msn if u like.. i got something to show u on web cam....PMSL...:D:D:D

M2 Competition
Ed_182 said:
what about the blonde in the glasses? The one who took our 'pimp my bar' pic

Lol, the blonds still texting me...

Might have to take a trip up to leicester soon, fcs 07's a bit long to wait ;)