ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lutterworth Hotel

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
lol.........head to be fair mate i wasen't trying to wangle myself in anyway...am not that kind of bloke as i can see you clearly have maz under your wing.......

sorry maz..lol

anyways biff whats wrong with 7up...the strongest bloody thing i can drink is water and j2o...lol

Valver..
Im so0o0o happy i have found you maz..i think this is the best thing since i found me first pube...o and btw.. im south Central! :D

Tesla MP3 2021
Freebone said:
lol.........head to be fair mate i wasen't trying to wangle myself in anyway...am not that kind of bloke as i can see you clearly have maz under your wing.......

sorry maz..lol

anyways biff whats wrong with 7up...the strongest bloody thing i can drink is water and j2o...lol

i dont think you get what 7up means;):rasp:

Tesla MP3 2021
lol...who said you was:rasp: ...

well you certainly don't squeak when you walk Marie:eek:

Maz

LY 200
^^ pmsl ..

Biffons_Bridge said:
lol...who said you was:rasp: ...

well you certainly don't squeak when you walk Marie:eek:

^^ ermmmmmmmm let me guess .. is that because I was well oiled at the weekend ;) all that headboard action and the likes ...

Valver..
M1TCH said:
07770 756 408

M1TCH...i told u... at lutterworth..i dont wont u....Get over it made..ive found who i wanna be with..even thou she drives a mk2!!! :( ...but hay..i can live with that! :D

142posts..... i think of the best threads :D

Tesla MP3 2021
Maz said:
^^ pmsl ..

^^ ermmmmmmmm let me guess .. is that because I was well oiled at the weekend ;) all that headboard action and the likes ...

aye thats the 1:rasp:

Maz

LY 200
^^ one word beef face .. PREDICTABLE (sp) ;)

Freebone said:
i do believe that is a threat.......hope you can back it up darlin.....lol

as for the 7up thing..i may not be right but i think i now get what you are on about...nice...lol

Only messing I don't want a fight :clown: lol unless it involves mud and naked fit women :rasp:

Tesla MP3 2021
Maz said:
^^ one word beef face .. PREDICTABLE (sp) ;)

Only messing I don't want a fight :clown: lol unless it involves mud and naked fit women :rasp:

now we see her other side;)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
this is getting a bit nasty now...lol.

that what those stains were clio_head...and you hadn't even met maz at that point....

as for the mud wrestling maz....thats one of the local sports down here in the south west, along with skittles and cider drinking

Maz

LY 200
Nasty .. nahhh .. its only a lil bit of fun ;)

Ewwwwwwwwww I don't do stains :dead: lol

Smashing I am on my way :approve: *looks for car keys* :clown:

Vee dub
Maz said:
Nasty .. nahhh .. its only a lil bit of fun ;)

Ewwwwwwwwww I don't do stains :dead: lol

Smashing I am on my way :approve: *looks for car keys* :clown:

it's pretty much standard practice that a newbie to the area engages in mud wrestling.... oh and then buys the first 2 rounds :approve:

Golf GTI 1.8T
clio head said:
M1TCH...i told u... at lutterworth..i dont wont u....Get over it made..ive found who i wanna be with..even thou she drives a mk2!!! :( ...but hay..i can live with that! :D

142posts..... i think of the best threads :D

well all know you tried phoning it!!