ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Matched Inlets Group-Buy 09 (Official Thread)

TTRS & V50
Can't beleive this is still going on, and definally to no fault of Jamsport.

Why oh why do people f**k around..

I'd be very frustrated, i'd name and shame those who have not returned their inlets etc.

I cant believe after all the moaning done on here about getting these inlets in a group buy people have pissed about with getting them fitted and there old ones exchanged.

This is going to ruin future group buys for everyone.

Im no mechanic, but even i managed to get mine fitted and my old ones sent back to mark as i didnt want to be seen to be mucking about with his business.

Get your act together the people that still need to return inlets so everyone else can get sorted.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be sending mine to Jamsport once I get my spares then hopefully they can be turned around quickly and I'll get my 182 Plenhum and Inlets returned to Jamsport so aomebody else can get their 182's work done.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I cant believe after all the moaning done on here about getting these inlets in a group buy people have pissed about with getting them fitted and there old ones exchanged.

This is going to ruin future group buys for everyone.

Im no mechanic, but even i managed to get mine fitted and my old ones sent back to mark as i didnt want to be seen to be mucking about with his business.

Get your act together the people that still need to return inlets so everyone else can get sorted.

I have an 172 bottom inlet for sale if it helps anyone out ?
£25 posted.
Did wait to see if you wanted it clio-coby before posting this
but see you got one now ;)

I wasn't in the group buy
Just in case thinks i am one of the people who havn't sent em back !!

Golf V6 4Motion
^best thing to do I think!
I've found with the PTFE gaskets, I had to file a few mm off of my lower inlet to get it to squeeze in behind the alternator bracket, as the gasket is slightly thicker than the standard one.

Hi;

someone people do fit without doing this however it seems popular to file down an edge to get them to fit more comfortably.

Good list of tools mate - nice one - maybe you could do a thorough 'how to'?! lol ;)

Black Gold Trophy
^ I would but I've already fitted mine, but if someone wants to bring their car to me and give me £20 to fit it, they can watch and take photos or video it for a guide?

"Navy" N17 TWO
Good man for offering that Jack :cheers:

Who has still to receive theirs?

More importantly, so the above can get on with their exchange with JamSport;

Who has yet to return a set?

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover

1. marc1330

Iceberge cup,mito tb

1. marc1330
2.allanmcm

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS

1. marc1330
2.allanmcm
3.Tullyvernon

Iceberg 172

Broster should post up a list of who he is waiting on. People were quick enough to put their name down for this, they should be PM'd daily.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I have an 172 bottom inlet for sale if anyone fed up with waiting ?
£25 posted ono

I wasn't in the group buy ,
Just in case thinks i am one of the people who havn't sent em back :D !!

Cammed 182 :)

1. marc1330
2.allanmcm
3.Tullyvernon
4.JonnyB182

03 clio 172
Dumb question, does the matching include the plenium or is it just the inlet section from the head to the plenium?

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Got mine fitted on Saturday, was a bit disapointed that they had ran out of sugar for my tea :nono:

But other than that top job ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member

1. marc1330
2.allanmcm
3.Tullyvernon
4.JonnyB182
5. Clio-Coby

I'm waiting to receive a Std set so I can send them off but fingers crossed I'll get some Matched one's 1st

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
This thread feels like its dying although I trust Mark to get all pid for sets sorted eventually,
I'm hoping to send a set to Jamsport on Monday so then I'll get mine on and will have 2 sets to send them back so should help get the 182 boys sorted.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm still waiting on mine but with the Inlets, IK, Decat and Cat Back System I'm just using the 98 RON cal File off my RSTuner

03 clio 172
The rstuner is locked to one car mate. You can have it unlocked to use on another one but it will cost you 49 euros

NOTHING
how would you go about doing this mate? do i need to find someone with one then give them the cash and then plug it into mine? also can you change the map yourself to suit your mods or does this need to be uploaded first on to the tuner? cheers for your help!

03 clio 172
Just read what I wrote again, you cant borrow someone's rstuner as it will be locked to their car, as said you can unlock it for 49 euros but it will then lock its self to you car as soon as you plug the unit in. The best thing is to keep an eye out in the for sale section and get one secondhand and get it unlocked for you car. If you look at fastchips website there are various maps, all you do is see what ecu code you have and stick the 98 ron of group N map on and away you go. You can pay fastchips for a custom map depending on what mods you have done.

The other option is to get the car set up on a RR which to be fair is probably the most accurate way of doing it.

I'm still waiting for my inlets (no exchange), paid last month.

I’ve PM e emailed Broster e JAM-Sport and haven’t got any reply.

Broster, if you are reading this, PM me.

180.6Bhp 172 cup (cc)
crazy realy crazy, nothing to do with this buy but this is why i dont do group buys, how can you wait that long after paying over 100 nuts. f**king wrong in my eyes, end of