ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Matched Inlets Group-Buy 09 (Official Thread)

Some people didn't return their inlets so it held up the process :(

Yes, I do realize that the return of the inlets is the main problem, but I was expecting at least a 'I got your payment' reply.

If I don't get a reply from JAM-Sport or Broster, I will start a 'Item dispute' on paypal.

TTRS & V50
crazy realy crazy, nothing to do with this buy but this is why i dont do group buys, how can you wait that long after paying over 100 nuts. f**king wrong in my eyes, end of

No its wrong people getting their goods but not returning their inlets, thats f**king wrong in my eyes.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Its a pain in the Arse but I have sourced a 182 Plenhum and Lower Inlet myself and sent it off Friday and Mark stated it would be a Same or Next day turnaround so once I get them back I will try and get them fitted ASAP and I've already arranged to sell Jamsoprt my Spare Inlets so that will be one 182 who will be receiving there Inlets shortly after that.

Have you rang them? To be fair they run a business, they arent going to be on here,on a weekend 24/7.

Give em a tinkle :)

I've emailed Broster and JAM-Sport a couple of times... not in a weekend... This is going on for a month.

I'll give them a ring next week.

"Navy" N17 TWO
I've emailed Broster and JAM-Sport a couple of times... not in a weekend... This is going on for a month.

I'll give them a ring next week.

You're going to leave it a week to ring them? WHY? :S

I'm not starting anything but there's no point sitting on the internet crying about delays then contradicting yourself by leaving it another week - that's what keyboard bandits are for mate ;)

You're going to leave it a week to ring them? WHY? :S

I'm not starting anything but there's no point sitting on the internet crying about delays then contradicting yourself by leaving it another week - that's what keyboard bandits are for mate ;)

I meant in the beginning of the next week. It was Sunday when I post that.

I'm Portuguese, so I have to make a international call... pricey.

I do believe that if this was made over the internet, and if companies supplies emails for contact, they should read them... but that’s my point of view... I'm a programmer so I try to resolve everything by emails.

"Navy" N17 TWO
IIRC they are working on the 197 inlets, best to give them a ring and see how they are getting on

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Im on the list and was going to send my inlets away to get matched. Ive only been through a few pages and there seams to be problems occuring.
I cant afford to have my car off the road for weeks and weeks.

Whats the current situation? Any info would be great guys:)

421 Cammed 172
From what ive read the old delay is with the exchange units as people aren't returning their standard inlets after fitting the machines outlets to their car.

The turn around on sending your own inlets in is a few days i think. Theres a post by clio-coby a few up in regards to sending in your own inlets for matching.

Astra van,Mk1 nova
From what ive read the old delay is with the exchange units as people aren't returning their standard inlets after fitting the machines outlets to their car.

The turn around on sending your own inlets in is a few days i think. Theres a post by clio-coby a few up in regards to sending in your own inlets for matching.

Cheers for clearing that up mate, will give them a call i think.

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Let us know how you get on mate, I rang last mon and was told that the inlets were being shipped wed no sign yet.

v6
Who has still to receive theirs?

1. marc1330
2.(allanmcm) Gregg
3.Tullyvernon
4.JonnyB182
5. Clio-Coby

:)

More importantly, so the above can get on with their exchange with JamSport;

Who has yet to return a set?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
They received my Spare Set on Monday so should be shipping them back to me this week and I hope to get them fitted next Wednesday and I'm selling my Std's back to them so should have a spare set by next weekend for one you 182 boys.

Hi, Just a quick one I am the man who supplies Jamsport with their matched inlets, I have 2 sets to finish off tomorrow and as far as I know, that is all they have got in stock as they give me them as soon as they get them. The only hold up is that inlets are not being returned quick enough to be then redistributed out to others. I try to deliver these as quick as I get them so any delay is kept to minimum.

Thanks Steve

Golf V6 4Motion
Thanks Steve

I think that any bad feedback on Jamsport's behalf would be unfair (not that we would) as evidently they are doing all they can and at a very good price.

All we can do is push people to return their inlets ASAP as this is vital and hope for regular updates from Jamsport wherever possible (they are afterall a business, not a forum hugger!).

People with the returned items seem to be very happy with the results and quality of product - all good things come to those who wait :)

Cheers

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Still waiting to receive mine after I sent them a set which they received last monday :(

"Navy" N17 TWO
Hi, Just a quick one I am the man who supplies Jamsport with their matched inlets, I have 2 sets to finish off tomorrow and as far as I know, that is all they have got in stock as they give me them as soon as they get them. The only hold up is that inlets are not being returned quick enough to be then redistributed out to others. I try to deliver these as quick as I get them so any delay is kept to minimum.

Thanks Steve

Thanks for that mate :cheers:

Shame this has dragged out so long now

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
I had a pm from Broster a few days ago saying mine were ready for the courier to collect, hopefully get em for the weekend as I have some time off and can get them turned around quickly. :approve:

Black Gold Trophy
I can't believe there are people that still havent returned their inlets, cheeky buggers! As said before I'm happy to fit them for people at £20 a pop

I've started a Paypal dispute, as neither Broster nor Jam-Sport replied to my emails, they will refund my money (dispute is closed), and they didn’t even send me an email.

What’s wrong with this picture?

Golf V6 4Motion
Can we all try and remember that Jamsport/Mark are running a business so dont have the time to be always checking PMs and updates on a forum thread.

It is a big task they have undertaken at a good price (combined with quality product) for the benefit of all and whilst I do appreciate individual's annoyances at the long time frames we appear to be seeing in some instances (which I too would share) lets all try and look at the bigger picture where possible, especially from Jamsport's POV.

Please call or email Mark where applicable on his work details as he requests to get a quicker and more accurate response.

Finally get your inlets back if you haven't already!

Performance feedback etc is still all good so on that front - thumbs up.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I've received my Matched Inlets so will try and get them fitted ASAP so another 182 owner can get there's :)

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Glad your sorted mate, still no sign of mine yet. I was told mine were ready on 26th march and then told the parts washer was on the blink on the 1st april but had been sorted and thats the last i heard. Im feeling a little confused.:S

2001 172
I want matched inlets, but this looks far to messy and time consuming for me to get involved. ill wait til people have the back log sorted

Golf V6 4Motion
Just buy them seperately mate - i.e. not in the group buy setup

Maybe a few quid more but you should get sorted straight away.

If it helps I can provide the thermal intake gaskets seperately but you will get a cheaper combined price (I'd think) from Jamsport.