ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Matched Inlets Group-Buy 09 (Official Thread)

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Inlets turned up today cheers for sorting it Robin/Mark will get em fitted weekend and sent back :)

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Fairplay mate!! Ive been giving mine a bit of love with wet and dry and some polish :eek:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Going to be fitting mine tonight so aslong as all goes well I'll get my Std Set Sent to Jamsport next week

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
My inlets i took off were pretty s**t. The car feels more responsive through the box.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Got mine on last night..... Mine seemed pretty nicely matched as Std anyway but definitely no negative effects so I'm still pleased.

P

Philpott

ok people have to chance to buy a jam matching inlets here in next few weeks, what peoples feed bk and improvement once fitted?

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
When i compared them to my original set that were on the car next to each they looked a different class completely. Once on the car there has been a gain but personally i didnt feel much difference. Not the same jump as when it was re-mapped. Maybe my original set were not as bad as they looked

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
Mine just arrived today!! fantastic if I hadent just sold the Trophy!!!! Anyone interested in mine?