ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet This Weekend? 10/11th July?

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Off on hols next Thurs so need to save my funds for that otherwise I would. Been a while since we've had a good "blast" style meet. Weathers looking half decent too!

AGH the sl*g
depends where your thinking? hitting town on sat night so wont want to go to far sun :eek:

AGH the sl*g
Excuse me? You have oil to change! Or we doing that saturday, and don't get me too drunk.

meh oil change is 15mins start to finish. depends what time u get ur arse here on sat? AND DONT FOR GET MY WOOL MIT!!! i never get you drunk you do that yourself,

maybe wouldnt mind a run out sun afternoon possibly.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I may be up for something, got to sort my tracking Saurday morning so Sat Afternoon or Sunday would probably be best.

It'll need to be arranged by friday tho...

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
LOL you still driving with that NWP dodgy tracking Mike?

Yep lol. Got myself booked in at one of these places with a hunter system so hopefully they will sort it.

I'm sure they have left me with positive camber :S

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Yer, supposed to be decent anyway.

Will let you know how i get on before i recommend them, was recommended by someone else on here though :)

meh oil change is 15mins start to finish. depends what time u get ur arse here on sat? AND DONT FOR GET MY WOOL MIT!!! i never get you drunk you do that yourself,

maybe wouldnt mind a run out sun afternoon possibly.

Yes boss. Ill get there for dinner time!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'm good for something too! There's a new member just joined who wants to go to a meet, you'll see in the new members section.
He's suggested tomorrow. I'm good for the morning :)
Busy tomorrow morning :(

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Im up for tomoz afternoon.

I aint really got anyones numbers but if owt goes ahead drop me a text on 07860708897 and ill bob along.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I was going to send a text round but with the british GP being on I was too busy.

Might arrange something for next Sunday evening if anyone's up for it?

Do people want a short drive or just a car park meet. Or maybe even a photo meet for a change :)

Infact I like the idea of a photo meet, been a couple of months since the last, will have a think of locations over the next day, unless anyone has any suggestions?

damn working next sunday as per, but my brother took me upto a palce near hebden bridge which had really big lay-bys and good scenery hmm

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Could do Saturday afternoon instead if its better for people.

Link to that location on google?