ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MFN clio's

MK3, RX450H.
Went MFN tonight followed by Nevvo.
I was parked behind a red clio 200.
& there was a clio with a blue chrome lip alloys that I put hazards on to and he flashed.
Just curious to who they was.
There was quite a lot tbf.
Good turn out.

BG 182
I was there tonight, Black 182 with the yozza exhaust! I saw that Clio you're on about with throttle bodies! Looked really good

Ph1 172 On ITB
Yeah the clio with the blue chrome lip alloys was mine ,i was avin to wait for my mate in his black phase 2 172 cos his exhaust fell of on that speed hump on the way out lol

MK3, RX450H.
Yeah the clio with the blue chrome lip alloys was mine ,i was avin to wait for my mate in his black phase 2 172 cos his exhaust fell of on that speed hump on the way out lol

That's unlucky then.
I think I went past you just outside of MFN when you was pulled over and put hazards on at ya.
Alloys look quality. Who was you down there with. Seemed a convoy of you.

Ph1 172 On ITB
Cheers for the comments, we all came down from chesterfield thought we would have a drive down to see what its like these day's

As for the cars there was me in the clio my brother in his carbon fibre eveythin civic type r two r5 turbo's one with the volvo 1.7turbo in it a old skool golf
another type r 'standerd' a phase two 172 'with exhaust problems' and a audi convetabile ,

If am down there next time you will have to come and say hello