ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MFN re-opening night..

MK3, RX450H.
Hi guys.
I was just curious if anybody's up for going down to the re-opening night of MFN.
It's in between Ilkeston and Eastwood. Down a little road from both places depending on which way you go to it. It's MFN because simply, it's in the middle of f'''king nowhere..

It's opening up again, April 3rd - 6:00.

& because it's the re-opening night it's full of different towns and photographers. Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of people attend. £1 on gates and then you can look around people's cars, have a pint at the pub thats there and look around. There's a guy there called Matt that can make you anything up you'd like for stickers or numberplates. Carbon wraps and the lot.

It's quite good to see all different forums going down and modified groups.
Anybody up for it?

Chav central. No thanks.

Been once on opening night. Left after an hour. I actually live round there, so I get all the little rude boys trying to race me on a Sunday lol.

MK3, RX450H.
Haha, yeah to be fair there are some pricks about in there 1.0L's with cherrybomb exhausts.. BUT there are a lot of nice cars and people there..
All of the Notts dubs are going down which will be nice to see...
Where abouts are you from?

Lol I live about 2 mins away from Eastwood, Selston way if you know that area.

I remember the time I went there, it was just full of pricks. I had a quick walk round to see the very few good cars that were there, and then left.

MK3, RX450H.
Yeah I know selston.
I'm Ripley way, so not far at all.

It's supposed to be a big event for this re-opening.
A lot of yorkshire modified cars are coming down and so on...

S4 Avant
I'd like to echo Pauls comments. We had a little CS gathering at MFN a couple of years ago. I saw enough chrome and fibre glass to last me a life time thanks.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
All about the bike nights up there, car nights are full of dicks, seen many accidents form people thrashing it around the bend behind the pub.

MK3, RX450H.
Yehyeh.
Just thought I'd throw it in the mixer because we never have any meets or anything.

MK3, RX450H.
I didn't attend the Sheffield one as the weather was too poor.
Hope more happen.
Isn't it supposed to be good up at derby pride park. Where derby dubs meet. Just a massive stretch of road with no bother.

Nissan 350z
Isn't it supposed to be good up at derby pride park. Where derby dubs meet. Just a massive stretch of road with no bother.

Thats news to me! Im clearly not part of the "scene" /wrists
Im actually tempted to attend this MFN thing just so that i can experience the wonder for myself ...

340i
MFN... I would rather burn my eyes out with hot coals.

Derby, Pride Park?? I work on Pride Park, never heard of anything happening around here though?

MK3, RX450H.
right, tbf MFN isn't even that bad.
You get the odd bunch that try to ruin things, but you get them everywhere.
It's mostly full of different cars showing their car. I only go to the open meet tho cos that's when it's actually good.

& for as derby, pride park. I went up with DerbyDubs on the thursday and they filled the stretch near pridepark (home to the greatest team ever).
We got no trouble and a couple of the guys I was talking to said they never get trouble. It's just a out the way place to meet. Got macdonals,burgerking,kfc etc near by. Just thought I'd give a suggestion.
Seems like I'm just being teared open...thanks guys...

S4 Avant
No one is tearing you open, it's just MFN isn't my scene, nor Grays scene or Harphams scene.

We'll have some meets locally soon, and we'll educate you.

Thats news to me! Im clearly not part of the "scene" /wrists
Im actually tempted to attend this MFN thing just so that i can experience the wonder for myself ...
You'll regret it. You will probably spend more time trying to get out of it, than you do looking around.
& for as derby, pride park. I went up with DerbyDubs on the thursday and they filled the stretch near pridepark (home to the greatest team ever).
I have just lost all respect for you ;)

MK3, RX450H.
Harpham, I hope you don't support Forest..
I'm affraid that the manager we once loved screwed us over along with taking our players..

& Dave, yeah that'll be good. MFN is pretty much the only meet I've been too.
Be glad to meet up with people that all have good cars.
I've only been mfn in my friends scooby a few years ago and from what I can remember it wasn't bad. I shall probably give it a miss now lol.

Harpham, I hope you don't support Forest..
I'm affraid that the manager we once loved screwed us over along with taking our players..

YOUU REDSS!! Easy 6 points from you guys this season ;)

Back on topic, just come along to some of our local CS meets this year. You'll see the light!

When I think of MFN, I think of this:
IMG00052-20100518-1434.jpg
+​
chav-scum.gif
=​

picard_facepalm.jpg

MK3, RX450H.
YOUU REDSS!! Easy 6 points from you guys this season ;)
haha, I hope you go up and suffer like we did.. lol.

& hahaha, Yeah some people may be like that!
I'll definitely give it a miss. & i'll come to CS meets.. :)

MK3, RX450H.
haha!! horrible horrible guy! lol.
Only like a month left until the weather should pick up.