ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MFN re-opening night..

Nissan 350z
Thats right theres nothing planned for this week. If you do go please do us a mini-report on how things turn out :D

MK3, RX450H.
I'm thinking of still going down to this.
It's like £1 to get in, which is nothing.
Be a few good photo's to grab I'm sure.

Nissan 350z
Good luck....... Seriously!! :rasp:

I would tag along aswell seeing as it's on my doorstep, but it'll take too long to get out of there ;)

Surely you meant to say that you cant escape that mountain of outstanding Uni work? Because otherwise i have a dirty car waiting for you :D

@daveski. Thats part of the reason im curious, having never attended. If im free on Sunday and the weather isnt horrible i'll check it out.

Surely you meant to say that you cant escape that mountain of outstanding Uni work? Because otherwise i have a dirty car waiting for you :D
LOL. I can do an hour or so per weekend if you want ;) (so I could manage a basic wash for you lol) Cant afford to lose a whole days work though.
It is safe to say that I would much rather be detailing your car, than being sat doing this all day everyday!! It's slowly killing my spirit.

EDIT: Ive got Dave booked in tomorrow for an hours session. We're doing his headlights :rasp:.

Last edited:
  Nissan 350z
FAVORITISM! :eek:

Or alternatively, save all those odd hours up here and there and use them all at once for me :cool:

I can do your headlights aswell if you want? Or maybe one panel? ;)

May 26th mate. Last deadline. Then ill be more than happy to sort it out and spend a day or two doing it!!

182, ZX9R
Never really bother with the car nights at mfn but the bike night on wednesday wasnt too bad, some very very nice bikes there.