ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mid Devon Cruise - 18/05/13

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
I'm parking in the show and shine area with 2 other clios but will be sure to keep an eye out for other clios!

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Awesome! Not sure if they're doing them in order, but I will try and find you. I number 41.

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Me too! Managed to blag mothers StreetKa for today and tomorrow for the daily commute so the Cup doesn't get dirty. It's under a car cover but it pissed it down today and its soaking... Hope the sun dries it out as I won't have any time to clean it tomorrow as working from 6am!

PB Clio 172
I wont be able to make this but if you guys going can post some pictures up of what we missed that would be great

best of luck for those who entered

182 Cup
I can make this now but is anyone meeting anywhere before hand, don't wanna pitch up and try and find people on me own!!!

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
I can make this now but is anyone meeting anywhere before hand, don't wanna pitch up and try and find people on me own!!!

Hey fella! Sorry, only just seen this! It was awesome!

There was myself in my 172 Cup, Richy182 in his inferno, an Arctic 182FF, a 172 Cup track car, a white 172 Cup, a black 200FF, a DCI, and a meg R26. Was a great day.

Ended up coming 4th in the show and shine out of 52 cars. Won a day out paint balling at Skirmish (which is literally 15mins away) and two tickets to Modified Mania in July! Was some beautiful cars there.

9e7unute.jpg
umuqadu9.jpg
pyrequge.jpg
gy7u2eza.jpg
qypy3a3e.jpg
ty9ahumy.jpg
8e5eqa2e.jpg
bequru7e.jpg
muhyze2y.jpg
8e9a2u9e.jpg
hydyna6a.jpg
6evuqynu.jpg
emune9ub.jpg
u6apehar.jpg

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
put your fuel rail guard back on Alex! Car was looking good, your headlights looked brilliant! Did you make them darker or did they come like that?

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
put your fuel rail guard back on Alex! Car was looking good, your headlights looked brilliant! Did you make them darker or did they come like that?

Woah! You were there? Who were you? You should've said, I thought Richy was the only CS'er there!

I threw the fuel rail guard away! It kept rattling anyway!

Haven't done anything to the headlights, they're just the standard black ones?

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Woah! You were there? Who were you? You should've said, I thought Richy was the only CS'er there!

I threw the fuel rail guard away! It kept rattling anyway!

Haven't done anything to the headlights, they're just the standard black ones?

yeah me & the mrs dropped in for a short while, had a look around all the cars, then got bored so went to do something else lol. The clio next to yours was a right state (cf wrapped bonnet with a dent in it), surprised he bothered to enter that! Must have come last place lol. Didn't know you could get a black version of the headlights, they looked s**t hot! and super shiny too! SLS was the car for me; sisters got a c63 with the same 6.3 V8 engine in it so I know how much fun they can be (that car ruined my 182 for me lol). the Jaguar was quite nice as well! Some high rollers there :)

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
yeah me & the mrs dropped in for a short while, had a look around all the cars, then got bored so went to do something else lol. The clio next to yours was a right state (cf wrapped bonnet with a dent in it), surprised he bothered to enter that! Must have come last place lol. Didn't know you could get a black version of the headlights, they looked s**t hot! and super shiny too! SLS was the car for me; sisters got a c63 with the same 6.3 V8 engine in it so I know how much fun they can be (that car ruined my 182 for me lol). the Jaguar was quite nice as well! Some high rollers there :)

Ahh! You should've come said hi!

Yeh, got know how that debt got there, your have to push down pretty hard to crest such a perfect dent! My mates thought it was where they removed a badge until I told them different!

All 172's have black headlights, the 182's have the grey ones. Cleaned them up nice tho I think!

For me, the vanquish would've been my choice, but in the same colour as the Jag XJRS - was such a bold colour!

Had a great day, met a few other lads who said they're on here but didn't get their usernames. :(