ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Midlands Breakfast Club, Cosford - 11th December

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Clean car, clean mind...yeah right!!!

Might give mine once over as not been done for a few weeks and want her looking better...but the weather is a bit s**t for it to be immaculate, so might just be a quick wash and dry...if I can be arsed ;)

secret
Yep i can, insurance etc is a defo and money isnt a issue

I wash mine atleast once a week without fail, will hav mega cleanage sat :)

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
Mine might get a wash on Saturday, weather permitting. My bike ride will have to come first though as I'll be missing a big mile ride on Sunday now.

george 172,205,metro
its insured now and mot work has been done but cant get in for a re test until thursday as the guy is off,then just throw some paint on the quarter before the weekend oh and its booked with phil to sort the gash exhaust out lol

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Is there a space now?

There is one space mate, but I think Matt (addicted) was in there first. Still come, we might get more people pulling out...so there may still be a space. At the end of they day mate, come anyway and if there are less than the 20 cars, you will be fine...if there are 20, they may let you park on grass with us...or you can still use car park. There's 6 days left...things will probably change between now and then too.

Trophy #392
Is anyone going from near Coventry? Decided to come along even if I'm not on the list, just wandering if any else is going from/near coventry apart from me and Curley?

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
page 5, if you look on street view down the road you will see a big lay-by that is where we are meeting

secret
Off subject but will bring with me, im selling some brand new front braids. Pm me if intrested

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
As were doing off topic stuff, if anyone in stafford has any empty shampoo/showergel bottles could you PM me, i need them by friday for a practical joke at work.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Its a secret santa present, for a person that told us she used one in a sexual way on her ex boyfriend.

BMW M135i
Probably missing the obvious here but are we meeting in the Esso outside cosford first and what time?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Probably missing the obvious here but are we meeting in the Esso outside cosford first and what time?

That is going to be the main meeting point. Be there for around 8:30 and then leave for Cosford around 8:45...the others are meeting at different times to get to the Esso for around that time. :)