ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini Chester Meet/Food (thursday 17th may 2012)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Right its bin a while so thought id sort somthing out! Meet at mine (roots n shoots ch3 5qd) at about 6:30pm/7:00pm chill for a bit few photos then off to the pub for somthing to eat! Now we could go on a little spin just before see how people few but most of the places around here have some fun little roads and i was thinking about a drive out in a few weeks time!

see you all soon!!

1,V6clo

Clio & Mini
1. v6clo
2. rhysbartley
3. XxHarDingxX
4. Leewxm
5. Knuckles (meet, pics and drive, won't be eating)
6. Nathdawg

...count me in and the 182 will be making its first Cs appearance :p

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
On a diet pal? lol!

Don't think I've had chance to speak to you in person yet. Looking forward to seeing the R27 ;)

Lol I fill up during work :p I'll be coming straight from work, shouldve mentioned lol.

You missed the last meet I was at and I think I missed the last one you were at ha. I'll try and make sure it's relatively clean for you ha

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
1. v6clo
2. rhysbartley
3. XxHarDingxX
4. Leewxm
6. Nathdawg
7. Dolan11

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
I'll come for a meet and drive. Pass on the food though as we usually eat before 6 on Thursdays as my wife goes out again at 6 to run Brownies. I'll get there around 6.15 probably.

1. v6clo
2. rhysbartley
3. XxHarDingxX
4. Leewxm
6. Nathdawg
7. Dolan11
8. Hawk182
9. mark smith87
10. JoeyD

I'll come, but only if someone promises to buy my car.

Aye, you too Scott! Especially now we've both moved on from the Rokkor coilover days FLOL (still got some non-sport camber bolts if you want them? ;))
Ohh, you might have done - I've been all over recently!
It's going because I foolishly accepted a drive in Sebs MX5 and haven't been the same since. So I'm getting another! Rang round a load of dealers today, but nobody wants a 306 in P/X FFS!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm a maybe, Thursday's a rubbish day for me. Deadline is nearly always on Friday lunchtime. Agh.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Aye, you too Scott! Especially now we've both moved on from the Rokkor coilover days FLOL (still got some non-sport camber bolts if you want them? ;))
Ohh, you might have done - I've been all over recently!
It's going because I foolishly accepted a drive in Sebs MX5 and haven't been the same since. So I'm getting another! Rang round a load of dealers today, but nobody wants a 306 in P/X FFS!

Lol those coilovers werent half bad :p

youll know if you saw me, the lad was staring as he joined the motorway and followed me for a while... i was getting ready to hold up a cs flyer to check if it was you lol!

aah, lol thats no good mate :( sell it on the 306 forum?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I run a print and design business mate. Can't exactly whip out my Mac in the pub.

Meh. I'll make the next.

Lol those coilovers werent half bad :p

youll know if you saw me, the lad was staring as he joined the motorway and followed me for a while... i was getting ready to hold up a cs flyer to check if it was you lol!

aah, lol thats no good mate :( sell it on the 306 forum?

Haha, most likely not me then!
I've posted an advert, but it's been 24hours and it's still not been accepted yet... It's on an MX5 forum, a Clio forum and 2 106 forums and not the 306 one FFS! That's the majority of my market right there! Had a couple of emails from interested people though, so it's not all bad... I'm just concerned people are expecting a perfect car for £900. Dreamers.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Haha, most likely not me then!
I've posted an advert, but it's been 24hours and it's still not been accepted yet... It's on an MX5 forum, a Clio forum and 2 106 forums and not the 306 one FFS! That's the majority of my market right there! Had a couple of emails from interested people though, so it's not all bad... I'm just concerned people are expecting a perfect car for £900. Dreamers.

sounds like a bargain... the wind caught some metal shelves and knocked them through a 306 gtis rear windscreen today... pretty s**t but the 306 was inbetween my car and the shelves lol! how lucky

cup/williams
1. v6clo
2. rhysbartley
3. XxHarDingxX
4. Leewxm
6. Nathdawg
7. Dolan11
8. Hawk182
9. mark smith87
10. JoeyD
11.crazyasswhiteboy

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Well the sun is trying to come out but still wet on the ground! Hope the sun comes out!