ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini Chester Meet/Food (thursday 17th may 2012)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
where are you meeting rhys? i have no idea where this place is!

Mate it's really easy just use the post code ch3 5qd the gate near the round about will be open just drive in and you'll see me parked up

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Had a good time tonight, was nice to meet people :)

... Can't believe I cut someone up on the way home though :dead: Serves me right for not knowing my way I suppose lol

Yeah was good. Nice to meet u and everyone else.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks to everyone that turned up Chris have a good holiday!!! I've just got home llong night for a
mini meet lol

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Just got in now. Was a fun drive home. Jon got a little jealous and joined in the fun lol.

Good night and was nice to meet people. Your jeans still stink of beer, Ash? LOL.

Didn't realise who you were at first Knuckles, thought it was you but wasn't sure. You'll have to come to more meets now you're in our neck of the woods. I'm sure Ash will be organising some more over summer :)

Oh and sorry, Joey, didn't even spot your post in here till just now.

Good meet this, shame my car decided to rid it's self of it's PAS fluid but the AA's mans bodge got me home. Cheers for hanging back while the car was sorted lads, much appreciated :)

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
Good meet this, shame my car decided to rid it's self of it's PAS fluid but the AA's mans bodge got me home. Cheers for hanging back while the car was sorted lads, much appreciated :)
Did the PAS dump all its oil ? Hope it's not going to cost too much to fix.
It was nice to meet everyone tonight. Sorry I didn't stay but I enjoyed the drive across from the Sandstone to Sandiway garage.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Just got in now. Was a fun drive home. Jon got a little jealous and joined in the fun lol.

Good night and was nice to meet people. Your jeans still stink of beer, Ash? LOL.

Didn't realise who you were at first Knuckles, thought it was you but wasn't sure. You'll have to come to more meets now you're in our neck of the woods. I'm sure Ash will be organising some more over summer :)

Oh and sorry, Joey, didn't even spot your post in here till just now.

You all got home after 1 lol!? :eek: I'm lucky I left earlier ha

I was fortunate I saw you drive in or I wouldn't have guessed who you were :p
yeah I'll hopefully be a regular face at these :)

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
You werent the one talking to john were you? i didnt click who you were either lol

RB182, no racing stripes.

He was wearing a Christmas style jumper lol. Tall, dark hair...Just how Jon likes them ;)

Also yeah we left the pub at about 10ish I think and we were bored so decided to drive through all the country lanes towards warrington for us that were heading back that way. Jonff's PAS fluid which has been leaking decided it was going to piss it ALL out.

Sat waiting for the AA till quarter to 12, who managed to bodge it so we could be on our way...At 1am.

Everyone hung around for him though for something to do and to admire the 1892347983748234 loud corsa's that seem to frequent that area.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
LOL! Joey that's bad pal. To be fair weren't you supposed to be in at like 5am. f**k that for a game of soldiers, laughing at someone's car breaking down is far more worthwhile.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I didn't wake up! Worst one going. But its the truth... lol
Good to meet you Scott, why did you not come to the pub/for a drive?

nice to finally meet you too :)

haha you couldve atleast used 'my alarm broke' :p

i had to get to bed lol... i have to be up at half 6 on a morning to get ready and get to work for 8 :(
who broke down?

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
He doesn't mind. All we do is give eachother s**t. iirc my car is a cut and shut. Plenty of jokes were made about that last night again.

A new one which I found amusing when the AA man was asking us about car insurance

Me: "Mine's £1800"
AA Man: "Ouch"
Ed: "That's on multi-car policy too..."

:(

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
He doesn't mind. All we do is give eachother s**t. iirc my car is a cut and shut. Plenty of jokes were made about that last night again.

A new one which I found amusing when the AA man was asking us about car insurance

Me: "Mine's £1800"
AA Man: "Ouch"
Ed: "That's on multi-car policy too..."

:(

lol thats not too bad though :p... mine doubled *c***s* to £1600 on a multi car policy :p

shouldve just been £600 extra but hey ho. insurance are b******s