ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini Chester Meet/Food (thursday 17th may 2012)

He doesn't mind. All we do is give eachother s**t. iirc my car is a cut and shut. Plenty of jokes were made about that last night again.

A new one which I found amusing when the AA man was asking us about car insurance

Me: "Mine's £1800"
AA Man: "Ouch"
Ed: "That's on multi-car policy too..."

:(

:) you know there's much love amongst us! Haha

Cut n shut jokes are the best, especially when you have to think about them :D

One day something will happen to mine, and Rhys won't just have a field day, he'll have a field year!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
:) you know there's much love amongst us! Haha

Ofcourse <3 you out tonight gorgeous?

Cut n shut jokes are the best, especially when you have to think about them :D

Joey too absolutely ages to clock what you'd said lmfao.

One day something will happen to mine, and Rhys won't just have a field day, he'll have a field year!

I've been storing meme's for the last year in preparation for the day, everything ranging from fire to lbrenching it.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Nope :(, Joey only got the camera out to laugh at Jon's car jacked up getting fixed and dispensing it's PAS fluid.

Can't wait to see those pictures.

Lol harsh but they will be funny. best part of the night has to be joey smoking right by the petrol pumps then running off!!

But a shame no one got the camera out before the pub.

FLOL. Genuinely didn't see the problem for a good 10 seconds. Ffs.
I should have got the camera out before the pub, but we all arrived quite late and I'd have gotten about 2 pictures at the most. :( shame as it was nice weather for it!
The AA guy was a right lad. Bad experience in Oldham with a kebab perhaps?

Lol. It's the 100k curse coming to haunt me again. All my cars try and kill themselves before they hit that magical number. Best quote of the night has to be the AA blokes though, the one about the Kebabs ;)

AA Bloke: "where you from mate?"

Rhys: "Failsworth"

AA bloke: "oh they only nick kebabs up there!"

Ah, pictures are all pretty grainy... it was dark though. So that's my excuse.

7221906714_f60cc4e5e1.png

7221897884_84b657f4a2.jpg

7221896110_3425172ee6.jpg

7221902910_ce29e1082b.jpg

7221901510_dfcf5fa9e3.jpg

7221904550_522841c092.jpg

7221894150_969d55f397.jpg

7221899926_b35e994372.jpg

Should have definitely got some snaps before the pub. Dammit.

Do have a vid of the 200sx somewhere too... no flames though :dapprove:

You f**king did and I'm a dick for not listening. There, I said it!

You perhaps should have cleaned the R27 before hand... I might have been tempted then! Diffuser = Dirt.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Lol! I'll try and make sure it's clean for the next meet :eek:

It wasn't that dirty yesterday... The other week you could see the way the air goes over the car because of the dirt ha