ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk 2 Ph1 Front Hub Flanges

Gav_r26

ClioSport Club Member
  2006 Megane R26
Hi,

Just a quick question regarding hub flanges. I've broken one of the wheel bolts in my hub flange. Tried a stud extractor and it's not moving. I have two options now. I either strip it all down, take it into work, and machine it out, which is a bit of a ball ache or I replace the hub flange which will be quicker and easier. Any suggestions on where to get one from and also will a flange of one of the other models of the same age, ie a 1.2 fit? I've tried Four Ashes but they are quite frankly annoying me. The reckon they've got one but have now said they'll ring back 5 times and have they hell! Keep ringing but getting bored now! Any ideas on other sources?

Cheers

Gav

Gav_r26

ClioSport Club Member
  2006 Megane R26
Anyone know if the flange of a later 172 / 182 will fit on a Mk2 Ph1 172. I know I cannot change the whole hub over because of the shock spacings, but will the flange fit if I swapped over that?

Cheers, Gav