ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 Golf in brief so far

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
rs's/ rm's or nothing for me...

BBS1.jpg

well in an ideal wotld anyway lol

They are incredible!!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
FLOL at the camber police.

Lucky! I want a MK1 Golf :( Will look amazing when done too.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
IMG_4902.jpg

bay now :D
was told me covering it all in primer was a bad idea n t all needs to be metal lol

IMG_4905.gif

arty farty pic of chris aka golf gt welding his bay :)

oh n todays delivery

IMG_4923.jpg

IMG_4925.jpg

Black Clio GT
how is yellow a fail??
its an old us colour for a retro car that is having a us front end, thats full of win in my book!!!
keep up the good work chick........

Christ please tell me you aren't painting it yellow? Fail police will be along shortly.
If it was going to bre in the yellow I posted up on the other ones, i'd be loving it. I'll have to see how her car comes out, I reckon it could be sweet thuogh.

how is yellow a fail??
its an old us colour for a retro car that is having a us front end, thats full of win in my book!!!
keep up the good work chick........

Because yellow is s**t! Would look so much better in a decent colour although I'd missed the comment about the rabbit front end. Now that is a fail of epic scale, wanky US rabbit conversion FTL!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
this one isnt having a rabbit front end..

yellow ftw

oh n if all your goin to do is **** it off please keep your comments to yourself

S23

The Cleee-O
This is going to be sweet! Can't wait to see this done. Always wanted an MK1 Golf, and yellow? What an epic choice! Oooo, I love it already :D

I really can't believe that that one is the same car ! If the reg plates were different (or one was blanked out) i'd have have said they were two different cars.
I much prefer the look of it in the top pic, that to me is utter car p0rn !:D
The blue one i've seen a couple of times locally to me is identical to it, apart from it's blue. It's A reg - it must be a well known car is it sooo nice !

- what is a 'rabbit' front end btw ? :S

Titanium 182
American style front end I think ?

(That's a guess Tom told me rabbit was the name for the american golf mk1)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
But small bumpers on a big rear light S2 are just wrong, its taboo lol

big rear lights = big bumpers
small rear lights = early bumpers

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
They are 15s i think ill be having 14s 9" max on the rear, there certainly will be some poke not silly tho

Never above 25mpg
Small bumpers and some wide rims would be ideal.

Some mint MK1s on ed38!

Quite like the Rabbits too

fil121.gif