ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 v6 has same interior as ???

RenaultSport clio v6
I need to get both driver and passenger side grab handles replaced as the lacquer has peeled, the lacquer has also bubbled on the stereo surround for some reason so i need one of these too.

Renault wanted £75 just for the grab handles, needless to say im not paying that.

I have emailed and called a few breakers, but none of them have v6 parts in stock - i was wondering which clio's i could get the parts from - they are both silver - i might have a bit more luck with breakers. Im not bothered if the grab handles are black as long as they are the same fitment.

Golf GTI 1.8T
is it one of these? moooooo

0ec237a5.jpg

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah all ph1 172s have them as well. Reno used to sell them for £13 then realiesed it was a bragain so randomly whacked the price up-b******s!!

Clio RS 172 Ph2
Yup can confirm that they're the same, as I bought one from a 172 off e-bay to replace one on my vee where the laquer had peeled.