ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK2 Project

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
5428160757_b5379a97d7_z.png

upset to see it so high... at least the lows have gone to a good home ;)

sad looking standard clio ha. how much did you sell the oz supert's for?

and are you after an mx5 or have i made that up lol

Thats how mine looks now :eek: .. The renault badge on back.. Wheres that from and how do you stick it on ?

I believe I got it from eBay? And it has a sticky back, so you can just whack it on straight away :)

upset to see it so high... at least the lows have gone to a good home ;)

sad looking standard clio ha. how much did you sell the oz supert's for?

and are you after an mx5 or have i made that up lol

Glad you're enjoying them :)
I still have the Super T's... just haven't gotten round to refurbing them! Definitely want an MX5 at some point, but it'll be as a proper project to get stuck into, something which I can't really afford/have time for atm. So I've got something that's already mint :) lol

5438684769_62380412db_z.png

Whats it like going from the clio to that? :rasp:

Looks well, anything planned for it? :)

Absolutely awesome! The engine feels like its actually got some power! Handles 100x better - its like a big Go Kart, so much fun!

Think I'm going to just leave it standard tbh. Maybe upgrade the dampers/bushes/brakes but I'm happy with it for now

Is it 1.4 sport ?
Edit; ahh gti, what litres that ?

1.6 16v :) goes very well tbh!

Last edited:

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Hmmmm... When you get around to it how much will you be selling the superts for? Ive let a couple pass for £200 and regretting it lol... My mates got a Saxo vtr and I love that thing... Your gti will be a right little pocket rocket with cams, manifold and decat lol ;) weight saving too ofcourse ha

Edit: awesome plate too :)

Hmmmm... When you get around to it how much will you be selling the superts for? Ive let a couple pass for £200 and regretting it lol... My mates got a Saxo vtr and I love that thing... Your gti will be a right little pocket rocket with cams, manifold and decat lol ;) weight saving too ofcourse ha

Edit: awesome plate too :)

Probably about that much.. Considering just letting them go for cheap as they are tbh. I've done all the hard work - stripping the paint, just need spraying now.

Ohhh it's tempting! But I'm going to just leave it as it is I think. It's getting very difficult to find a good standard 106 now!