ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Modern Warfare 2 Clan Recruit.... ps3 only,

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
my fav killstreak is Predator 5 then Harrier 7 and Chooper Gunner 11, or even Pavelow 9. there my fav

Nothing at the mo :(
i got this yesterday on me ps3 after selling me xbox.. was prestige on that aswell :( oh well gotta rank back up.. anyone wants a game add me

Klaxxon21

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
be on in the next hour or so for a few hours, add me if you see me :approve:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I aint been on this in a loong time, what prestige you now geddes?

lol Prestige 10 Level 70, after all that time i had only 1 nuke that's because i was doing the killstreaks getting the points and that's the way to get through quicker

I remember the day very well was playing with kingyboy on wasteland on TDM was using my sniper intervention got 7, 11 and ka ching ka boooom lol, he was covering my back making sure i wasnt killed while on the chopper

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
nah on score i'm ranked 4861 played about 30 days worth, ask the ps3 lot they'll vouch for me theyve seen me work all the way through the prestiges

tbh i was thinking the next MW game comes out i might not prestige

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea its true 3 weeks after it was released he was on 6th prestige, me n him hammered it but i stuck to lvl70

I aint been on this in a loong time, what prestige you now geddes?

Two months now! I miss your sweet welsh voice winding up the opposition.... Geddes is a top player tbh, always directs you where people are camping etc, being honest team death match becomes a free for all but if 2 or 3 people go around together you usually rape the other team